Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Author Message
Mod
Posted: Jan 2, 2023 at 6:38 Quote
i want it but.... no snow in 55 years

Posted: Jan 2, 2023 at 6:50 Quote
I abhor the thought of pedaling that thing

Posted: Jan 2, 2023 at 8:00 Quote
adm750 wrote:
I abhor the thought of pedaling that thing

needs to be on an ebike

Posted: Jan 2, 2023 at 8:36 Quote
^^ fo sho...!

what kind of mechanical rear brake was that ? did it say 'Asf*ck'...? Razz

and I don't get the twangy guitar music in the background. If they were trying to give a back-country impression for that thing they're way off base. Any redneck worth his/her salt would have a two-stroke strapped to that bitch.

Mod
Posted: Jan 2, 2023 at 8:38 Quote
adm750 wrote:
^^ fo sho...!

what kind of mechanical rear brake was that ? did it say 'Asf*ck'...? Razz

and I don't get the twangy guitar music in the background. If they were trying to give a back-country impression for that thing they're way off base. Any redneck worth his/her salt would have a two-stroke strapped to that bitch.
new sram axs unreleased brakes

Posted: Jan 2, 2023 at 8:58 Quote
Watch and learn Fox, this is hydropneumatic lubrication done properly:

photo

Posted: Jan 2, 2023 at 15:01 Quote
pepperoni wrote:
photo

I can't seem to find a pic of it, but Zipp did exactly that 25 years ago, just without the motor.

Posted: Jan 6, 2023 at 1:28 Quote

Let's negate any aero benefit on a TT bike.

Posted: Jan 6, 2023 at 1:34 Quote
Pretty funny to see the S-trax come back. Previously known as the K-trax the company collapsed many years ago as far as i remember. Back then I considered one before reading the reviews telling you need an insane amount of leg power to even start to make the track move.

At least they widened the track this time, the former inception was ridiculously narrow for snow .

Posted: May 24, 2023 at 5:31 Quote
Does the Doritos wheels makes this bike a FD?

Posted: Aug 28, 2023 at 4:31 Quote
rgbikecomponents wrote:
Watch and learn Fox, this is hydropneumatic lubrication done properly:

photo

Great idea! So the top hose connection is just above the top bushing, but below the oil seal?
How thick are the lowers? Did you tap the lowers directly, or epoxy the fittings into the lowers?

Posted: Aug 28, 2023 at 11:34 Quote
pepperoni wrote:
Does the Doritos wheels makes this bike a FD?

Years ago (we are talking 1980s) at Thorpe Water Park in the UK they had a track with BMX bikes with off-centre wheels.

From my perspective it had a casualty rate that was higher even than the roller blade arena.

This was long before it was all theme park with mahoosive rides and so on.

Posted: Sep 2, 2023 at 12:31 Quote
mark-p wrote:

Years ago (we are talking 1980s) at Thorpe Water Park in the UK they had a track with BMX bikes with off-centre wheels.

From my perspective it had a casualty rate that was higher even than the roller blade arena.

This was long before it was all theme park with mahoosive rides and so on.

that sounds like a horrible idea lol


 


Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020589
Mobile Version of Website