Any DB8 owners?

PB Forum :: Diamondback
Any DB8 owners?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 19:02 Quote
are there any db8 owners in here? im curious to get some first hand opinions on the bike. i always thought db bikes were junk but after researching the db8 i havent heard a single bad thing about them. i am worried about frame and component quality, i am a heavier rider and dont want issues. thanks

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 at 5:36 Quote
EAmato88 wrote:
are there any db8 owners in here? im curious to get some first hand opinions on the bike. i always thought db bikes were junk but after researching the db8 i havent heard a single bad thing about them. i am worried about frame and component quality, i am a heavier rider and dont want issues. thanks

New diamondback bikes use the same components that all other bikes use except for maybe their handlebars and stem, they are not bad bikes at all

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 at 10:52 Quote
EAmato88 wrote:

Are you talking about Clarity STI 8 hybrid bike? Can you specify on model and maybe approximte year?

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004999
Mobile Version of Website