Specialized demo owners club

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized demo owners club
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 19, 2021 at 22:59 Quote
I would avoid buyng them 2nd hand for reason said above my post, they have a real bad habit of cracking.

Posted: Jul 20, 2021 at 11:16 Quote
Ha, thank you! I found a commencal supreme DH for a smoking deal, so if that falls through I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again for the information!

Posted: Jul 20, 2021 at 12:34 Quote
borlowski90 wrote:
Ha, thank you! I found a commencal supreme DH for a smoking deal, so if that falls through I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again for the information!

If you want a 2017 Demo 8 Alloy, let me know i will sell it for $1950 shipped.

Posted: Jul 20, 2021 at 17:38 Quote
borlowski90 wrote:

That's what I moved on to, they are better in every conceivable way.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 0:16 Quote
Brasher wrote:
borlowski90 wrote:

That's what I moved on to, they are better in every conceivable way.

It depends what you´re looking for. The Demo is an absolute perfect fun bike in the park. The short chainstays makes it nice and playful but it is still good for any DH track. I would also not generalize the probs with the carbon frames.

I'm super happy with the bike. The only thing is really the linear rear triangle even with the progressive link. I really have to try an air shock.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 15:46 Quote
I ended up buying a used but nearly brand new condition Supreme for a tad more than the Demo I was looking at. I appreciate the responses!

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Anyone know where I could find a chainstay for a 2016 S-works? got a nasty chip in the carbon while coming off riding yesterday - tap test tells me its compromised. Such a shame - its a beautiful frame (raw carbon on black)

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
jakeking1 wrote:
Anyone know where I could find a chainstay for a 2016 S-works? got a nasty chip in the carbon while coming off riding yesterday - tap test tells me its compromised. Such a shame - its a beautiful frame (raw carbon on black)

I know that a hole rear triangle is sold in a german used bikemarket.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
dh-corn wrote:
jakeking1 wrote:

I know that a hole rear triangle is sold in a german used bikemarket.

That is awesome!

If you have a link it would be great - I can't seem to find it in a few searches.

Posted: 12 hours ago Quote
Picked up a '20 Demo Expert a few weeks back and spent all weekend this past weekend riding the park at Snowshoe on it.

I am in love. After dialing in the suspension, just wow.

The mullet setup is absolutely amazing and this thing feels like a totally different experience coming off my bottom spec Scott Gambler.

Incredible bike, now I need to level up so I can do it some actual justice.

My wife is thrilled to inherit the Gambler, so double win.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006153
Mobile Version of Website