Specialized demo owners club

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized demo owners club
O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2022 at 20:23 Quote
JrOz81 wrote:
Hey guys, Just got a 2022 Demo Race.

Question There is no Base Ohlin's Shock and fork settings like fox does?

The setup on the site just gives spring rate?

No Clicks etc

What gives ??

Thanks

I just got the same bike. Call Ohlins. The MTB suspension tech spent 20 + minutes on the phone with me calculating spring rates and setting up the fork and shock. Amazing customer service.

Posted: Apr 9, 2022 at 22:14 Quote
Thank you brother will do,

I tried and couldn't get an Answer via email, I'll give them a Jingle.

Thanks[/Quote]

I just got the same bike. Call Ohlins. The MTB suspension tech spent 20 + minutes on the phone with me calculating spring rates and setting up the fork and shock. Amazing customer service.[/Quote]

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 23:55 Quote
Heya! I've been trying to track down a progressive link for my s-works, figures I should try here too!
Anyone knows of one, or has a broken frame to part out?

Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 1:15 Quote
MrDuck wrote:
Heya! I've been trying to track down a progressive link for my s-works, figures I should try here too!

I'm also after one for my 2016, but I think they're pretty rare now, if not, non existent Frown

Posted: Apr 26, 2022 at 10:07 Quote
Does anyone know where I can get the service manual for the 2017 2018 2019 DEMO 8!?
Currently trying to do a full bearing kit.

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 12:58 Quote
Does anyone have the 2018 Demo service manual?

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 17:53 Quote
MrDuck wrote:

Have you tried googling it? Specialized and some local bike shops are selling them cheap right now.

Specialized demo 8 progressive link

Theyre like 69 USD

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 17:59 Quote
ezedepetris wrote:
Hello, Does anyone know if i can fit a Fox Float X2 into my demo 8 2019 alloy, i was searching and apparently Fox doesn't have a size that fits, but I've seen many demo 8 using a fox float x2 or DHX2, any help will be much appreciated Big Grin

Of course. Any 9.5x3 shock works on the frame. I have actually ran that on my demo as well as the dhx2 and the factory ohlins. You should be able to reuse the same shock hardware from the shock on your bike now

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 18:03 Quote
Does anyone have a spare main pivot removal tool to sell or borrow for the 2016-2019 demo 8?

Posted: May 1, 2022 at 8:06 Quote
[Quote="]Have you tried googling it? Specialized and some local bike shops are selling them cheap right now.

Theyre like 69 USD[/Quote]

69$ for a progressive link. Sign me up. Where did you find this deal ?

Posted: May 1, 2022 at 12:00 Quote
littleman22 wrote:
[Quote="]Have you tried googling it? Specialized and some local bike shops are selling them cheap right now.

Theyre like 69 USD

69$ for a progressive link. Sign me up. Where did you find this deal ?

Posted: May 1, 2022 at 21:54 Quote
littleman22 wrote:

Theyre like 69 USD

69$ for a progressive link. Sign me up. Where did you find this deal ?[/Quote]

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/s-works-demo-8-progressive-link/p/158419?color=238167-158419&searchText=98918-8900&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7ofpxILA9wIVJA_nCh1c-QFDEAQYASABEgIff_D_BwE

Posted: May 1, 2022 at 23:56 Quote
From spring to air suspension in 2022.

Furthermore a 10mm reach adjust stem which works well so far. https://emrg.bike/stem-spacer/?lang=en

Specialized Demo

Posted: May 2, 2022 at 3:53 Quote
dh-corn wrote:

Furthermore a 10mm reach adjust stem which works well so far. https://emrg.bike/stem-spacer/?lang=en

Specialized Demo

How does the CCDB Air feel on the trails?

Posted: May 2, 2022 at 5:41 Quote
fantaman wrote:
dh-corn wrote:

Specialized Demo

How does the CCDB Air feel on the trails?

Just a half day of bikepark so far, but it feels very good.I don´t directly missed the Öhlins to be honest.

But I have to continue to test extensively. I havn´t done much on the set-up.

The only thing is that I want to install on the next service is the "Black Tube". The bright dip tube looks so right after late 90s or early 2000s Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018405
Mobile Version of Website