The Stemcaps.com Appreciation and Question Thread.

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Stemcaps.com Appreciation and Question Thread.
Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 12:13 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
So rad.

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:46 Quote
McGazza fest 2018

Sending a super limited run of these caps down to Queenstown for McGazza fest this weekend. Working on having caps for sale, benefiting the Kelly McGarry Foundation.

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:52 Quote
Let us know the second we can throw money at you for those!! And why didn't you tell me?? I would have jumped in that box and poked some air holes in there!! I would love to go to McGazza fest!

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 11:05 Quote
Sorry @whattheheel I threw it all together last minute. I was so busy trying to stay warm that I forgot its blazing hot down under and people are riding bikes. Unlike me.

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 11:44 Quote
Stay warm?? What, did it get down to 50? Poor little guy. Come up and kick it here for a week!! You'll have all kinds of hair on your chest then!!

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 12:13 Quote
Come on now it was 24 this morning. We even got 4 inches of snow a few weeks back.
I don't ride if its under 40, and only ride the trainer if there is super cross to watch.

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 12:17 Quote
Good!! Welcome to my world!! Mwahahahahaha!!

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 7:40 Quote
@whattheheel cheers for the Mayhem Media connection. I believe you may have earned yourself a McGazza cap.

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 8:10 Quote
My pleasure and hell yeah!!!! I thought they were you're stem caps at first! Can I have one of the pot leaf Mayhem caps... er... for a friend if you make them.. He wants it.. lol

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 8:50 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
My pleasure and hell yeah!!!! I thought they were you're stem caps at first! Can I have one of the pot leaf Mayhem caps... er... for a friend if you make them.. He wants it.. lol

Let me make sure they are cool with it. It can be your finders fee.

O+
Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 13:17 Quote
Wyn TV caps now available on at www.stemcaps.com
Wyn TV caps

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 13:24 Quote
Nice work my man!! Have I mentioned how cute you look lately? Have you lost weight?

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 10:28 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Nice work my man!! Have I mentioned how cute you look lately? Have you lost weight?

Well thank you, that's nice of you to notice. I should really send you some free stuff.

Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 11:46 Quote
Yes, yes you should. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015706
Mobile Version of Website