Just rode a 2017 Rocky Mountain Slayer

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Just rode a 2017 Rocky Mountain Slayer
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 28, 2016 at 14:16 Quote
TAKE MY MONEY! Seriously. I ride a 2014 Bronson C on some pretty serious terrain here in Western NC. Very rocky, loose, and steep. Yesterday, I demoed a 2016 Nomad, '17 Genius+, and the Slayer.

I was giggling like a child riding a bike for the first time riding the slayer. It immediately moved to the top of the list. Just wanna ride a Capra and a Firebird before I trade in the Bronson in February.

Just had to share!

Posted: Oct 28, 2016 at 17:09 Quote
Very cool. Always good to giggle like a child. After 40+ years of riding, it still happens to me almost every time I ride. :-)

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 13:33 Quote
I must say I do not like the colors but the shape of the frame is sexy. My brother had multiple slayers over the years, maybe i'll get to try his out if he does get one. cheers

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 16:03 Quote
jdubyapepper wrote:
TAKE MY MONEY! Seriously. I ride a 2014 Bronson C on some pretty serious terrain here in Western NC. Very rocky, loose, and steep. Yesterday, I demoed a 2016 Nomad, '17 Genius+, and the Slayer.

I was giggling like a child riding a bike for the first time riding the slayer. It immediately moved to the top of the list. Just wanna ride a Capra and a Firebird before I trade in the Bronson in February.

Just had to share!

did you end up riding he capra?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014380
Mobile Version of Website