USA elections !

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:04 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
ethierjung wrote:

We can outlaw guns in the U.S. and just stab the shit out of everyone like in the U.K.
And after you guys oulawed most guns your homicide rate went up a whole ton. And know people can't defed themselves.
I can 100% guarantee you that nobody in the uk bought guns for protection !
I beg to differ. And your murder rate did go up. Don't deny it, because it is true.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:06 Quote
And you still can't explain why we have no shootings in my town. Probably cause you don't want to admit that guns actually help. Big Grin , so please explain to me why there is no shootings. Please explain, I want to learn from the "wonderful smart sage of knowledge."

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:14 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
Can we agree to disagree on guns and focus on trump pls ! Wink
Just shedding some light for you. It appeared you didn't know much about gun control. And you still can' explain the fact that we have no shootings. Well I will explain it to you. We have guns, criminals have guns. They don't mess with people with guns. If guns are outlawed then law abiding citizens woudn't have guns and criminals would. It is so simple. I just hope you see it sonner our later.
Lol , if there weren't guns in the 1st place neither law abiding citizen or criminal would have them , I no your right to bare arms thing , that goes back to " Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid "era ! Times have changed cowboys ! Wink
Actually it goes back further, in the war of independence. When the government of Britain took are money. We realized we needed to protect ourselves, so we got guns and look where we are today. Boy, if we didn't have guns we would still be with Great Britain, which would mean that we would have lost World War 2. No matter what you say, without us and our right to bear arms, then Britain would now be Hitler's getaway. You welcome.Big Grin Smile

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:46 Quote
MTBingSpartan wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:

Just shedding some light for you. It appeared you didn't know much about gun control. And you still can' explain the fact that we have no shootings. Well I will explain it to you. We have guns, criminals have guns. They don't mess with people with guns. If guns are outlawed then law abiding citizens woudn't have guns and criminals would. It is so simple. I just hope you see it sonner our later.
Lol , if there weren't guns in the 1st place neither law abiding citizen or criminal would have them , I no your right to bare arms thing , that goes back to " Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid "era ! Times have changed cowboys ! Wink
Actually it goes back further, in the war of independence. When the government of Britain took are money. We realized we needed to protect ourselves, so we got guns and look where we are today. Boy, if we didn't have guns we would still be with Great Britain, which would mean that we would have lost World War 2. No matter what you say, without us and our right to bear arms, then Britain would now be Hitler's getaway. You welcome.Big Grin Smile
Maybe Matt is still smarting over the fact that we beat England in the war of independence, 1812, saved there butts in ww1 and ww2. You r welcome.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:15 Quote
And you might not have invented the BIGMAC ! So the world has your right to bare arms as the savour of the humanity! Wink

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:18 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
And you might not have invented the BIGMAC ! So the world has your right to bare arms as the savour of the humanity! Wink
???? What does this have to do with McDonalds?

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:21 Quote
Explain to me why we don't have any shootings in our town, our murders for that matter.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:23 Quote
Ww2 would have been over a lot earlier if you yellow bellied yanks hadn't been so chicken and left it so late !

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:24 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Ww2 would have been over a lot earlier if you yellow bellied yanks hadn't been so chicken and left it so late !
We didn't leave world war 2. We won it.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:24 Quote
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
cos it's all what if's !

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:26 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
cos it's all what if's !
We helped during D-day. You wouldn't have won without us. And then we made Japan surrender, and Italy.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:27 Quote
And explain why there is no shootings in our town. Bet ya can't.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:27 Quote
Ok , I concede that I ain't gunna win a debate with republicans on gun control, so can we pls move on with more important issues i.e. Trump ! Wink

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:31 Quote
gunnerMTB wrote:
tell me your address and i'll do some research ? Probably cos there's only you , your teacher , preacher , granny on a rocking chair on the porch and a couple of chickens there !
Was a joke ! Wink

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:45 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
tell me your address and i'll do some research ? Probably cos there's only you , your teacher , preacher , granny on a rocking chair on the porch and a couple of chickens there !
Was a joke ! Wink
Actually there is over 3000. So according to you there should at least be one murder a year.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011009
Mobile Version of Website