USA elections !

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:53 Quote
Whats trumps favourite fruit ; banana(republic) or (em)peach(ed) ?

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 11:00 Quote
Well I guess you can't explain why we have no murders. I'll do it for you. We have guns, people don't mess with us. That equals peace.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 11:02 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
So you want to go back to Trump. Well he has done more then all liberal presidents have done in there first four years and he only been in for a few months.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 11:46 Quote
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
So you want to go back to Trump. Well he has done more then all liberal presidents have done in there first four years and he only been in for a few months.
your right , he's been headlining every day !

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 12:30 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
your right , he's been headlining every day !
No as in he has made more rules and laws and repealed many. Which we need to do.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 12:42 Quote
No , as in more scandals !

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 12:51 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
No , as in more scandals !
Then you have only been looking at liberal news. All they do is gossip.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 6:00 Quote
I don't think you know what he actually did. He is trying to repeal Obamacare. He also is trying to enforce our borders and keeping the promises he made in the campaign. Obama never hardly did anything.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 8:33 Quote
At least the right doesn't call soldiers cowards like the left. Just sayin'.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 10:47 Quote
I see you've forget the tweets Trump made at the parents of the your Muslim soldier that gave his life for the US !

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 10:52 Quote
gunnerMTB wrote:
I don't think you know what he actually did. He is trying to repeal Obamacare. He also is trying to enforce our borders and keeping the promises he made in the campaign. Obama never hardly did anything.
Obamacare was a step in the right direction ! It's like taxes , we pay tax for things that we don't directly benefit from but we don't mind cos one day it we might need it ! We're all going to get old and get ill !

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 11:02 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
Obamacare was a step in the right direction ! It's like taxes , we pay tax for things that we don't directly benefit from but we don't mind cos one day it we might need it ! We're all going to get old and get ill !
Actually it wasn't. You don't live with Obama care so you don't know crap. Oh and we don't want to be like the rest of the world. We believe in free market, not the government getting in the way of our life.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 11:03 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
I see you've forget the tweets Trump made at the parents of the your Muslim soldier that gave his life for the US !
I see you haven't seen what Michael Moore said about Chris Kyle.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 11:11 Quote
If it all goes well for him , I will happily say I was wrong but will you when it all goes wrong ? Cos at the minute he doing pretty badly and his stronghold supporters still think he's the best !
I watch all news and the russiagate on normal news goes " FBI investigate trump and Russia "
, big stuff . While Fox News goes " the leaker should be jailed " , forget the important bit ! And that Bill O'riley , what a absolute prick ! Lol . If he lived in Iran and said the equivalent stuff you bomb him !

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 11:18 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
If it all goes well for him , I will happily say I was wrong but will you when it all goes wrong ? Cos at the minute he doing pretty badly and his stronghold supporters still think he's the best !
I watch all news and the russiagate on normal news goes " FBI investigate trump and Russia "
, big stuff . While Fox News goes " the leaker should be jailed " , forget the important bit ! And that Bill O'riley , what a absolute prick ! Lol . If he lived in Iran and said the equivalent stuff you bomb him !
Actually the Russian thing is false. Started by some stupid democrat. They can't accept defeat. And he has already begun on his immigration thing

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009892
Mobile Version of Website