USA elections !

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 15:01 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
You guys been watching too many action movies , if a crazed gunman with an ar ran into your school you’d probably wet yourself and run not pullout a pistol and take him on !
youd be surprised what people can do when the need arises. I would rather protect myself then piss my pants wouldn’t you?

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 15:26 Quote
Fingers crossed your never tested !

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 16:09 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Fingers crossed your never tested !
I hope I never get that chance either.

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 16:20 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
You guys been watching too many action movies , if a crazed gunman with an ar ran into your school you’d probably wet yourself and run not pullout a pistol and take him on !
Actually I probably wouldn’t. And plus being armed is Better then defenseless.
And there has never been a murder at our school. Ever. Even when my Dad was a kid and everyone had rifles in their car or locker and made Bowie knifes in Wood shop. Explain that to me? And explain why I’ve never been stabbed at my school where just about everyone has a knife (including teachers!)

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 23:34 Quote
I can’t, only that you live in a perfect Mormon utopia !

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 7:04 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
I can’t, only that you live in a perfect Mormon utopia !
Not necessarily a Mormon uropia. But it sure as heck is one of the safest places because just about everyone has some type of firearm.
I know a friend that has 7 and he is just barley out of high school. You can bet that he is safe, as well as his neighbors.

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 8:39 Quote
Until he has a meltdown and goes on a mad one ! Most psychopaths think there’re normal !
Anyway what’s your leader been upto ?

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 11:03 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Until he has a meltdown and goes on a mad one ! Most psychopaths think there’re normal !
Anyway what’s your leader been upto ?
Well no one has melted down in over 60 years.
Don’t you ever get tired of this? You should probably be at a job or something.

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 11:45 Quote
Just winding you up , I love guns and trump Wink

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 12:39 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
I’ll take it you don’t have a job to do.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 9:22 Quote
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
I think he got a job or something, it is a miracle.
Good job if you did find something better to do, see ya. tup

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2018 at 14:50 Quote
gunnerMTB wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
I think he got a job or something, it is a miracle.
Good job if you did find something better to do, see ya. tup

Haha yes it is true. You can open carry with your “HIGH POWER MAGAZINE “ in Cali now. Looks like California is changing her ways. Haha bet ANTIFA bitch’s are having college cuddle sessions again.

Posted: Nov 6, 2020 at 11:27 Quote
Well , better late than never ! Lock him up !! lol

Posted: Nov 9, 2020 at 20:47 Quote
XCMark wrote:
No fan of Trump, but it's embarrassing that some 2ml Americans are losing their shit because they didn't get their way.

"What do we want?

Democracy!

When do we want it?

When it fits our agenda!"

Id suggest that the main want is a system of integrity, not one of systematic failures. Each state has their own laws. Either follow them; change them-legally; or be corrected by supreme court(hopefully majority of them can understand the constitution).
Set a day for deadline. Do they need a post stamp; signature; residency?
All things to looks at very closely anytime, but especially when it's so very close in so many key swing states.
Interesting to see many ladge states able to handle it, while others flailed.

Posted: Nov 10, 2020 at 0:59 Quote
If there’s evidence of wrong doing then take it to the courts , we’ll have to wait and see ( IMO there might be some but on both sides ) . The way trump and his team have handled this is embarrassing but obvious , he’s been wanging on about fraud in elections since day one and no evidence has been seen !
It’s good that the MEDIA lol have started to cut him off / edit his speeches , even The Fox Entertainment show has decided enough is enough ! Looks like he’ll be on INFOWARS full time now with his snake oil dealer mate !
With the tax fraud, rape , Russian/China loans and many more allegations/questions coming his way he’d be better off slipping out the back and door disappear for a while but he’ll be on rallies , winding up his base .
Ps has anyone told them The Village People are homosexual ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011355
Mobile Version of Website