Is it possible a hop 180 on a donwhill bike ?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Is it possible a hop 180 on a donwhill bike ?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2016 at 4:55 Quote
Hi everyone, I´ve been trying to hop 180 on a Norco Aurum but I still falling everytime, someone who give me some tips to can do it

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 8, 2016 at 10:52 Quote
jump higher, spin faster.

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2016 at 11:17 Quote
Yeah i can hop 180 my session, and i can three my enduro bike (160mm) flat Smile

Posted: Nov 9, 2016 at 8:49 Quote
adrennan wrote:
jump higher, spin faster.

jajajaja just the same of the tutorial video, maybe at the weekend I´ll upload a video, you also can give me tips about what am I doing wrong

O+
Posted: Nov 9, 2016 at 12:13 Quote
really not much you can do other than practice, start on the smaller bikes and build up too the bigger bikes

Posted: Jan 4, 2017 at 21:56 Quote
i just hoped and spun pretty fast. i would practice getting your bunny hops super high and once there you just need to spin pretty quick. Word of advise i would have a spoke wrench because your wheels will take a beating. Other wise keep practicing and if you have a smaller bike try that first.

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 at 12:41 Quote
hi mate,

first thing is, you need a good Bunny hop then when you going to spin, look at the way you spinning with your head and shoulder not just your head, some people find it useful to look under thier shoulder(in the way you are spinning)

its a bit more easy to spin the "right" way so if you have your right foot forward you gotta spin left and with left foot forward spin right i dont quite remember how it was so dont take it too seriously... but spin left and right and keep with the side you find more easy to spin.

Faster speed = faster rotation
Your Bunny hop is really important so get a good B-hop and then try 180, 180 are not so hard to do on full suspension bike 360 is much more tricky but keep trying and you will make it good luck mate cheers! Smile

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008914
Mobile Version of Website