v10 color

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
v10 color
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
hey so i ordered my v10 frame in september i ordered a white but decided to get a black one they the store ordered both which ever one i got they would sell the other one... but the white one came in cant decide which one to get the white one now or wait for the black ano which would take 2-3 weeks or even longer to get here... i havev dee-max wheels going on it.... i cant decide i need to act fast though if im gonna take the white one... whats your guys thoughs

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
kevin82 wrote:
hey so i ordered my v10 frame in september i ordered a white but decided to get a black one they the store ordered both which ever one i got they would sell the other one... but the white one came in cant decide which one to get the white one now or wait for the black ano which would take 2-3 weeks or even longer to get here... i havev dee-max wheels going on it.... i cant decide i need to act fast though if im gonna take the white one... whats your guys thoughs
get the white, you can peel off the "made in taiwan" sticker.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 4:30 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
What made in Taiwan sticker? V10s are made in USA.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 5:00 Quote
White definitely.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
KillerbarbiesV10 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
What made in Taiwan sticker? V10s are made in USA.
oh yeah, sorry, the blur's are made in taiwan along with a few others. still get white though, you'll get to ride it sooner.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
still have snow... i think i might wait.. not sure though its here now been waiting so long... the white ones here now though.. i dunno black ano would look sick and is .45 pounds ligter.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
go with the black, white frames show all the scuffs and dirt on them.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
calgaryrider wrote:
go with the black, white frames show all the scuffs and dirt on them.
so what, he gets to ride sooner. who cares what a bike looks like as long as it rides well?

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 13:34 Quote
yeah thats the thing.... i have like 2-3feet of snow outside still.. i wont be riding for 2 months still... im just very unpaient been waiting so long for the frame.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
kevin82 wrote:
yeah thats the thing.... i have like 2-3feet of snow outside still.. i wont be riding for 2 months still... im just very unpaient been waiting so long for the frame.
then go with white, at least then you can sit there and pet it.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
im really leaning towarad the black v10 its .45 pounds lighter and doesnt scratch as easy wheels will look sick and fork matchs.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
black for sure ano is awsome it dosent wear and scratch as easily and itl look good with the deemax's

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
Get the WHITE one ... no questions asked!!

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
the black ano will show dust, I have a white SC and it stays pretty clean. choose which ever one you think looks best.

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 3:04 Quote
I had a black ano V10...really loved the stealth look and scratches are really easy to deal with...just use a black felt marker on the scratch and then rub it with a finger to "blend" it in to the frame colour...
I toyed with the idea of having my new '08 again in ano black but opted for Liquid Blue...just for the change.
Go with the ano black.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010558
Mobile Version of Website