Which bike should I get

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Which bike should I get
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 18, 2016 at 18:39 Quote
I can't chose between two bikes I've been riding full suspension for over a year now and have no problems it's actually awesome but I also wanna get back into hardtail so my two choices are 2016 stumpy 6fattie or 2016 niner ros9?????? Hard choices

Posted: Jan 19, 2017 at 16:19 Quote
I've never ridden the stumpy fattie, however, I've owned a ROS before and can hopefully give some input. After riding full suspension for about 6 years, I bought a ROS and I absolutely loved it. The steel provided a very playful feel, along with super short chainstays and a slack headtube angle. Climbed like a mountain goat and descended like a full suspension. Niner says the ROS was designed as the hardtail for full suspension guys. My two cents say go for a ROS and you won't look back, but maybe someone can give their opinion on the stumpy.

Hope that helps!

Posted: Jan 29, 2017 at 7:56 Quote
I don't think you can go wrong with a 6fattie stumpy. I have no opinion on the niner.

FL
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 at 3:04 Quote
I ride with two friends who have Ros niners, one of them rides that thing like a ballistic missile !!
It is a very capable bike.
I've recently bought a Genesis Tarn 20 which is also a steel hard tail but 650 plus, it is so much fun.
The grip in corners on the Tarn is off the scale and it climbs like Spider man

Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 0:45 Quote
Ros niner,fast is the best

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010728
Mobile Version of Website