Whats everyone got against transition?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Whats everyone got against transition?
O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
nickf wrote:
took your advice? there you go again... yes, i don't think you can ride. i think you're a spoiled kid who likes to brag about his bike that his parents got him. i hope that remark doesn't end this thread...

hahaha, thats funny that you judge me over pinkbike. really. and i did pay for my bike. the only part my parents payed for was PART of the frame which was a christmas present. how the hell do u know if i can ride? hahaha, u cant judge a book by its cover, and u cant judge a rider by his PB profile, haha. and im not spoiled dude, trust me. rule of life- dont judge ppl over PB. its LAME

i can judge a 13 yearold with an expensive bike all i like. i bet the money you paid for the bike with came from your $200 a week allowance

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
nickf wrote:
vinceliberatore wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
and wats a sit test?

Proving your point nick

going to a shop, sitting on all of the big full suspension bikes, bouncing up and down on them, thinking that will tell you how "good" the bike is

oh, nope, i rode a vp free for a day at sst. i borrowed my friends old bike. yea, HE is the spoiled one. b-rock, vp free, 05 big hit, and a Dj bike, all his parents money

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
nickf wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
nickf wrote:
took your advice? there you go again... yes, i don't think you can ride. i think you're a spoiled kid who likes to brag about his bike that his parents got him. i hope that remark doesn't end this thread...

hahaha, thats funny that you judge me over pinkbike. really. and i did pay for my bike. the only part my parents payed for was PART of the frame which was a christmas present. how the hell do u know if i can ride? hahaha, u cant judge a book by its cover, and u cant judge a rider by his PB profile, haha. and im not spoiled dude, trust me. rule of life- dont judge ppl over PB. its LAME

i can judge a 13 yearold with an expensive bike all i like. i bet the money you paid for the bike with came from your $200 a week allowance

i dont get allowance, my neighbors dad is a landscaper and he pays good money for you to work for him. so maybe there are some 13 year olds who work for their stuff. and i do ride it dude. u think your so much better than me cus of ur age. i can judge a 13 yearold with an expensive bike all i like arrogance just pisses me off

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
tetonlarry wrote:
vinceliberatore, you don't like demo's. I have never heard anyone say that before. What don't you like about them. Too perfect for youBig Grin

IMO they feel long and I don't need/want that much travel. I Try to keep it under 7". They're fine bikes, but I'm not hucking so the extral travel (and weight) isn't needed.

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
Fair enough. The only reason I ask is because I'm thinking of buying a demo 7. I like the top tube lenght. 22.6 is perfect for me. My Dirtbag top tube length was similar, and that bike was perfect size for me (to get this thread back on track).

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
bharvey91 wrote:
vinceliberatore wrote:

Answer to question 1) Yes.

Response to Statement 1) Not at all.
Hmmm. well, I have yet to MEET anyone that has ridden one/owned one that isnt totally happy with it. So to me, your response means nothing, It seems like you just want to cause drama in the thread, and start an arguement. Razz

You're the one insulting everyone who doesn't think Transition is the best company ever. I've said (probably 5 times in this thread, and all the Tans-lovers don't seem to be able to process this) That I don't like the way that the BR and Blindside ride, but I'm not saying they suck and I'm certainly not hating on Transition. Hell, the Demo isn't for me either.
LOL, I guess you are sort of a dumb f*ck. I never said i loved transition, or that its the best company ever. i actually prefer iron horse =P
so dont be a dick and bash me, when you dont know what the f*ck you are talking about =]

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
nickf wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

i dont get allowance, my neighbors dad is a landscaper and he pays good money for you to work for him. so maybe there are some 13 year olds who work for their stuff. and i do ride it dude. u think your so much better than me cus of ur age. i can judge a 13 yearold with an expensive bike all i like arrogance just pisses me off

i'm looking at all the threads you've posted on (yeah, stalker) and you're always talking about the blindside and how it's the greatest bike. i don't know if you can ride or not. i'm just saying that because pinkbike is a great place to get on people's nerves. but i still don't think you'd know one bike prom another performance-wise. you cound't possibly have the experience in those terms. you don't need to brag all of the time obout the stuff. that's for the people with broken legs who don't have anything better to do

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:41 Quote
nickf wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
nickf wrote:

i'm looking at all the threads you've posted on (yeah, stalker) and you're always talking about the blindside and how it's the greatest bike. i don't know if you can ride or not. i'm just saying that because pinkbike is a great place to get on people's nerves. but i still don't think you'd know one bike prom another performance-wise. you cound't possibly have the experience in those terms. you don't need to brag all of the time obout the stuff. that's for the people with broken legs who don't have anything better to do

i can feel a difference when i hop off my BS and take a vp free or a demo or a b-rock for a couple runs. i might not know WHY exactly one bike feels better of not but i kno if it does

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
nickf wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

i can feel a difference when i hop off my BS and take a vp free or a demo or a b-rock for a couple runs. i might not know WHY exactly one bike feels better of not but i kno if it does

just like i felt a difference when i rode a sunday, blindside, demo and other dh bikes compared to my old hucker 1999 rig. you're probably just used to your own ride, so you think everything else is wierd. it doesn't mean the other bikes are worse. i tripped over the other side the second i tried riding a road bike. i wasn't going to consider it a bad rig just because i'm not used to it. magazines test their bikes for months for their experienced testers to dig out the details on the bikes.

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
bharvey91 wrote:
LOL, I guess you are sort of a dumb f*ck. I never said i loved transition, or that its the best company ever. i actually prefer iron horse =P
so dont be a dick and bash me, when you dont know what the f*ck you are talking about =]

yeah, I'm the dumb f*ck....Rolleyes

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 22:20 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
bharvey91 wrote:

yeah, I'm the dumb f*ck....Rolleyes

ooo, this is juicy!
now i gotta read it all Salute

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 22:40 Quote
bahah!
that was great!!

PNWrider i hate to take sides but i think u got PWNED!

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 22:41 Quote
jf951 wrote:
bahah!
that was great!!

score one for the 18 year old

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 22:44 Quote
nickf wrote:
jf951 wrote:
bahah!
that was great!!

score one for the 18 year old

hi5s all around

edit: i was kinda waiting for him to say something back but then i figured it was passed his bed timeRolleyes

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 22:52 Quote
oh shit! 11:11, that's my bed time... gtg, bai, lolz, omfg

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009416
Mobile Version of Website