Whats everyone got against transition?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Whats everyone got against transition?
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 23:00 Quote
you know, i expected a little more maturity from you nickf, starting that thread about the bike parts and whatnot...

starting a flamewar with someone else and using the age card... doesn't go very well in my book.

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 23:11 Quote
hahahah arguing against a 13 year old. last few pages are great

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 23:16 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
you know, i expected a little more maturity from you nickf, starting that thread about the bike parts and whatnot...

starting a flamewar with someone else and using the age card... doesn't go very well in my book.

normaly id agree with you, the age card is pretty duchie
but this little sucker had to be taken down a peg or 2

and thats from a totaly unbiased party

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 23:17 Quote
ilikemybike011 wrote:
hahahah arguing against a 13 year old. last few pages are great

i no!
its great!
tup tup tup

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 23:56 Quote
The last couple pages of this thread are pure gold. I'd have to say the final blow was the "you're just not used to it" comment by nick. of course it feels weird, you've only ridden it for 10 minutes. Even more so, it was at SST, which is far more FR oriented. I wonder what an experienced rider would think about the blindside versus another DH bike (like the aforementioned VP-Free) after a few runs down ... how about Goat's Gully? Then you'll actually have a feel for how the bikes handle the terrain.

Moral of the story is: quit bashing bike companies. Just because I don't prefer a company because I had a bad experience with them doesn't mean that there isn't someone else who loves the company with a passion. Everyone is different. PNWrider, you might understand that in a few years. Beer

Posted: May 1, 2008 at 15:17 Quote
when nick said that when you go to test bikes and you have had yours for a long time that other bikes dont "feel" as good as your old bike...... but i have a bullit and have ridden alot of diff. trails on it and i have also try pnw rider's bike and i have to say i like that bike better, so it is not because you are use to your bike it is that the bike you where riding was ethier stock and not dailed in and never hd been tuned to YOUR RIDEING NEEDS AND STYLE!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013234
Mobile Version of Website