2017 fox 36 setup issues

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
2017 fox 36 setup issues
  • Next Page
Posted: May 30, 2017 at 14:48 Quote
alexbetts wrote:
Ok I've read these posts, i was having trouble with my Fox 36 2017 from new they where very hard even after checking oil, tokens and pretty much everything you can check, i covered near 420 miles travelling to and from my local fork dealers, i have the seals changed, i had the internals changed, i had a custom tune and they also did something to the bushings. in the end they gave me a new set 2018 fox 36 yes new forks bonus i thought, now having ridden them a few times they still go hard more often than not the only difference is they seem to sort the pressure (hard ride) out themselves after a little while i feel. i really should tell them but don't have the time to get them back to them. so all is not solved with the 2018 and there is a definite problem with the 2017 as PIVOT aren't sending new bikes with them (full builds that is)
Very hard as firm?
What's your weight and settings

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 1:45 Quote
A shockwiz and a service has sorted my forks for me, still wouldnt say im 100% happy but im not endlessly serching for a solution any more. They were serviced a good few months ago and the boy servicing set them up to his suggestion, and i noticed instant improvement. Few weeks later I got hold of a shockwiz and part from a few small tweaks it agreed with the set up i had. The set up in have now is wildly different to what I was trying before so would strongly recommend a shockwiz if you can get hold of one!

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 7:41 Quote
markbud wrote:
A shockwiz and a service has sorted my forks for me, still wouldnt say im 100% happy but im not endlessly serching for a solution any more. They were serviced a good few months ago and the boy servicing set them up to his suggestion, and i noticed instant improvement. Few weeks later I got hold of a shockwiz and part from a few small tweaks it agreed with the set up i had. The set up in have now is wildly different to what I was trying before so would strongly recommend a shockwiz if you can get hold of one!

what was your weight and what settings did you end up with?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016193
Mobile Version of Website