Need a buddy to build trails and jumps with Lancashire UK

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Need a buddy to build trails and jumps with Lancashire UK
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 15, 2016 at 14:16 Quote
anyone from lancashire preferably near blackpool but i will travel. need trail building buddy to build sick jump lines with #lonelytrailbuilder

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 7:37 Quote
Hi, I'm also in the lancashire area and am starting to think about building some trails to expand places to ride. The place I've spotted is longridge fell, there's already a few very steep trails but there's lots of potential for more, lots more!

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 16:39 Quote
joe91 wrote:
Hi, I'm also in the lancashire area and am starting to think about building some trails to expand places to ride. The place I've spotted is longridge fell, there's already a few very steep trails but there's lots of potential for more, lots more!

Hey bud I'm 27 so were so were similar age too. I'm definitely down for that. Inbox me and well talk more. Googling Longridge fells now...

Posted: Jun 1, 2017 at 12:08 Quote
hey guys im in accrington, im going to be buying a trek session in a week or two so id be happy to tag along? lee mill quarry in bacup/stacksteads ( my home town, i know its far) has a brilliant quarry for down hill, hard tail, bmx etc, but im up for meeting anywhere in lancs? just drop me a message Smile

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008474
Mobile Version of Website