100 (or more) days of Biking in 2017

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of Biking in 2017
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 15:56 Quote
Finished on 280 well happy with that, hope all have had a good year and here's to more in 2018

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 16:48 Quote
Finished up the year at 116. The last week has been snow and freezing rain so the year ended on a downer. On the plus side I bought a new bike yesterday!

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 17:47 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Finished up the year at 116. The last week has been snow and freezing rain so the year ended on a downer. On the plus side I bought a new bike yesterday!

Details my fine feathered friend

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 18:07 Quote
only 106 this year. December was a bad month for rides. Oh well, any day on wheels is ok with me. Happy New Year everyone!

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 18:25 Quote
Found a great year end close out on a cyclocross bike. 2017 norco threshold C ultegra. Super stoked.

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 20:32 Quote
nice a new way to get miles in!

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 22:33 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I feel the road bike hate. Understood. Plan to rock some miles and race the next season.

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 at 6:09 Quote
38 trail rides and 16 bike park / DH days , 54 rides . It was about all I could fit in my adult life . Bike park days were open to close so there was a lot of riding on those days

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 at 9:04 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I feel the road bike hate. Understood. Plan to rock some miles and race the next season.

I dont hate road bikes... But I do hate drivers texting on cell phones and such... Dont trust it anymore as people have become so distracted I stay in the woods to tempt my own fate. Kona makes some very appealing bikes to my these days i think one is the Sutra? Cross frame-ish drop bars mountain DT, racks and 2.25 29'r capable tire clearance... I want for massive logging road / packing adventures...

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 10:42 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I took to the road this year as well. I still prefer the Mountain Bike but I find the road a great way to get consistent work in - easier on the body, no crashed and a great workout. Ive never tried cyclocross - looks intense Think I'd freak out on skinnies in the muck and roots round here.

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 11:45 Quote
bigredride wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I took to the road this year as well. I still prefer the Mountain Bike but I find the road a great way to get consistent work in - easier on the body, no crashed and a great workout. Ive never tried cyclocross - looks intense Think I'd freak out on skinnies in the muck and roots round here.

I have a road bike already but want to get off the pavement for the exact points that sterling made. Cross bikes can be pretty versatile and a lot of fun.

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 23:59 Quote
only got about 105 this yearConfused

Posted: Jan 4, 2018 at 23:05 Quote
Anyone made one for 2018?

Posted: Jan 4, 2018 at 23:16 Quote
joe113 wrote:
Anyone made one for 2018?

devin-m wrote:
Hey guys!

The time is upon is to soon make the switch to a new thread!

Ive created one here:

2018 thread!!!!

Feel free to keep posting in here for the next couple days, or just switch over to the new on to get sub'd up!
I was fired up to get 117 this year, even with one of the worst winters in a decade.

cheers to more in the new year!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010574
Mobile Version of Website