Goot street in baltimore maryland?

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Goot street in baltimore maryland?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 4, 2017 at 4:52 Quote
Any good street spots in maryland?

Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 10:48 Quote
I live in Baltimore, moved here last year and haven't explored everywhere, but there is some great stuff.

Will post some links/pics to the areas once I am done with work, but the Inner Harbor, Federal Hill, Hampton and near John Hopkins has some great stuff.

Posted: May 23, 2017 at 11:53 Quote
mikethunder wrote:
I live in Baltimore, moved here last year and haven't explored everywhere, but there is some great stuff.

Will post some links/pics to the areas once I am done with work, but the Inner Harbor, Federal Hill, Hampton and near John Hopkins has some great stuff.

Thanks i have also found spots near the harbor and one or two at notre dame and a bunch near mtbank stadium

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 at 20:11 Quote
A few of us ride in the Baltimore/Maryland area. We mostly ride on Sunday’s. Everyone is always welcomed to ride with us shoot me a message if you want to meet up. Email is matt@blinebiketrials.com

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 at 6:28 Quote
BlindTrialsRider wrote:
A few of us ride in the Baltimore/Maryland area. We mostly ride on Sunday’s. Everyone is always welcomed to ride with us shoot me a message if you want to meet up. Email is matt@blinebiketrials.com

lol. Matt is literally legally blind. His email is at "blindbiketrials.com" not "blinebiketrials"

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 5:20 Quote
Oops.. thanks for the correction CWtrials.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007622
Mobile Version of Website