Brake Hose Length

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Brake Hose Length
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 21:08 Quote
Ajarm19 wrote:
No I didn't buy a break yet!! I wanted to make sure I was buying one that was the right length I didn't wanna buy one and it be to short, I'm definetly going hydraulic disc, my brother once had a bmx bike with mechanical breaks and the breaks "stopped working" so I just rotated them around the handlebars once and it was magical for him apparently (there's a pointless story)

Lol.. brake... this makes my head hurt

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 17:57 Quote
What is going on with the school systems in this country?? Eek

Posted: Mar 18, 2020 at 10:51 Quote
The 10% need tax breaks more then children need a good education.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 22:16 Quote
reverend27 wrote:

You mean "than" not "then" victim. Unless you literally mean the children don't need a good education until after the tax breaks.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 22:17 Quote
reverend27 wrote:

You mean "than" not "then" victim. Unless you literally mean the children don't need a good education until after the tax breaks.

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 21:42 Quote
I'm just here for the grammar! It's good to see others holding people accountable for their use of our written language! Just as much as some think that it "doesn't matter", it really does matter to some. Misused words, or incorrect spelling changes the meaning of a sentence as the reader is reading the text. The perpetrator often thinks that others are overreacting, but fail to understand that they were the only one that knew the context of the text prior to reading it. When you have no context, you have to filter and decipher what the heck someone is talking about, before you an help them with their problem. So, just understand that you will lose the interest of many knowledgeable folks by being lazy with your grammar and spelling. You retain the engagement of a lot of very knowledgeable folks by tidying up your grammar and spelling a tad prior to clicking that post button.

However, to help provide an answer to the question that the OP is trying to get, I would agree with the post above. You should do well with a 150+ cm hydraulic brake hose. I've found that it really only matters when you start doing bar spins. Before that, it's not really any trouble to keep the braking hose from breaking!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006438
Mobile Version of Website