Why can't this just be called "trials"

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Why can't this just be called "trials"
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 at 13:08 Quote
I dont know about other people but i dint ride observed trials or whatever. im just a trials rider. pinkbike, please change this forum to plain trials or create another one. i dont know why but this just bugs me

Posted: Jan 10, 2017 at 15:19 Quote
It's because this forum is a piece of history. If anything, Pinkbike will delete this section. It barely ever gets any traffic and when it does, it's in the wrong section anyway.

Like a million years ago, people called it observed biketrials. No one calls it that anymore, not even the comp guys.

So, I agree with you.

Posted: Jan 10, 2017 at 18:16 Quote
Because in places where trials is still a thing and they have competitions, where they are observed closely.. hense the name

Posted: Feb 9, 2017 at 23:00 Quote
Because then everyone would post their favorite trail descriptions and gps co-ordinates of the entrance. Or the people that at least understood it wasn't a typo would post their trespass/vandalism/drug related hearing dates. Or maybe the forum is run by Ot Pi.

Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 18:39 Quote
I don't understand this site. Everybody who rides knows about this site but nobody use the Forum and yes they should change the name and have it named " Street & Natural Trial Forum "or something like that

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 15:34 Quote
doncoyote wrote:
Because then everyone would post their favorite trail descriptions and gps co-ordinates of the entrance. Or the people that at least understood it wasn't a typo would post their trespass/vandalism/drug related hearing dates. Or maybe the forum is run by Ot Pi.

"drug related hearing dates"...Lance Armstrong

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021054
Mobile Version of Website