Cant re-import deleted strava ride logs from trailfork

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Cant re-import deleted strava ride logs from trailfork
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 23:44 Quote
recently i had issue with importing strava ride logs, it was deleted before and i tried to re-import it to trailforks, but no luck. tried to re-connect strava with trailfork still no luck, only new rides appearing. appreciate any suggestion Beer Beer

Posted: Jan 15, 2017 at 4:13 Quote
anyone can help here?

Posted: Jan 20, 2017 at 1:50 Quote
I'm having the same problem. I think something in the back-end just needs to be reset, but need a mod to do it...

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 13:28 Quote
So you previously had imported rides, but then you deleted them. Now you are trying to re-import them?

Yah we keep track of rides that are deleted, so they are not re-imported again. In your case I will have to clear-out your deleted ridelog records, so you can re-import. Assuming I am correct in my assessment.

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 17:47 Quote
canadaka wrote:
So you previously had imported rides, but then you deleted them. Now you are trying to re-import them?

Yah we keep track of rides that are deleted, so they are not re-imported again. In your case I will have to clear-out your deleted ridelog records, so you can re-import. Assuming I am correct in my assessment.

hi yes canadaka, thats what my intention. thanks for your help

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 22:23 Quote
canadaka wrote:

Are you able to do the same for my ridelogs? I deleted them before realising I could re-calculate them; thinking I could just re-import.

Cheers!

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 23:43 Quote
ok you can both try doing the bulk import again.

Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 4:11 Quote
canadaka wrote:
ok you can both try doing the bulk import again.

thanks canadaka.. im able to see the past activity, currently importing in progress, its in queue Beer

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 at 6:20 Quote
Hi Canadaka, please can you do the same for me?

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 at 15:11 Quote
blue-bird wrote:

Done! I made a function so I can do this easier. A user can now access it on their own ridelog page if they have ZERO ridelogs.

"delete Strava import history"

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 0:05 Quote

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 23:22 Quote
Chrigu23 wrote:

done!

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
Hey Canadaka, can you please do the same for me? I only set up the trailforks privacy function until after I realized after importing all my rides...

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010209
Mobile Version of Website