Transition Scout vs Knolly Endorphin - Which one do i get?

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Transition Scout vs Knolly Endorphin - Which one do i get?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 14, 2017 at 14:18 Quote
Title says it all - I am torn between the knolly endo and the tranny scout (carbon)

Thoughts???

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2017 at 9:28 Quote
I have the Knolly Warden which is a bit more travel than the Endo and loving it. Never ridden the Scout, but the Knolly will handle pretty much everything you can throw at it. Might take a bike longer to get to the top of the trail, but worth it on the way down.

Posted: Jan 15, 2017 at 16:56 Quote
lynny1304 wrote:
I have the Knolly Warden which is a bit more travel than the Endo and loving it. Never ridden the Scout, but the Knolly will handle pretty much everything you can throw at it. Might take a bike longer to get to the top of the trail, but worth it on the way down.

thanks for the feecback! the geo on these bikes are almost identical, but the Knolly seat TA is a little more set back for the downhill. still cant make up my mind

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 7:25 Quote
Did you decide? I'm in the same boat trying to decide between the two...

Posted: Mar 8, 2017 at 16:39 Quote
Looks to be extremely similar geometry between the two, with the Endorphin being slightly longer. I was shopping the same short-travel market and ended up choosing the Scout. I'm a smaller rider and felt that the Scout's shorter chainstay, reach, and wheelbase would make for a more lively bike with a better fit. Very happy with my decision. If fit isn't as big of a concern, you may want to just go with the better group set for your money.

Posted: Mar 17, 2017 at 14:04 Quote
Another scout owner here, fantastic bike which covers a lot of different styles....happy riding trail centres on it but will also do casual (non racing) xc stuff.

Posted: May 8, 2017 at 12:26 Quote
rbbrandon, what did you end up choosing? I'm curios.

-YK

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.112261
Mobile Version of Website