PB Forum :: Other
Mondraker Owners Thread
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 2:30 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:

Mondraker summun

Love the color!

Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 4:16 Quote
pufi wrote:
New Mondraker owner here, just bought a new Foxy XR 27.5. Coming from an aluminium Capra I must admit that this bike is much more nimble than I expected, very easy to move.

new bike 3

Zero Suspension works....Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Did you make any other changes besides the Hope rotors and grips?

FL
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 4:22 Quote
lepak1corner wrote:

Yes, the shock, DPX2 instead of the RockShox and I have a pair of Guide Ultimates that I'll put instead of the Code R's. Also, I've already cut two back tires, the Aggressor and a Minion DHR. No more EXO for me on the back, that's for sure Dead Horse

Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 7:23 Quote
Sweet. A Fox DPX2 or RS Monarch Plus is compatible with that frame too.[/Quote]

I’m looking at getting the DPX2. I just ordered a slightly used 2018 fox factory 34 fork. So the rear is next.

Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 21:21 Quote
PtDiddy wrote:
Sweet. A Fox DPX2 or RS Monarch Plus is compatible with that frame too.

I’m looking at getting the DPX2. I just ordered a slightly used 2018 fox factory 34 fork. So the rear is next.[/Quote]

140mm?

Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 21:36 Quote
pufi wrote:
lepak1corner wrote:

Yes, the shock, DPX2 instead of the RockShox and I have a pair of Guide Ultimates that I'll put instead of the Code R's. Also, I've already cut two back tires, the Aggressor and a Minion DHR. No more EXO for me on the back, that's for sure Dead Horse

I think the EXO is the casing itself rather than a layer hence the 60tpi. The DD's are 120tpi. Absolutely love them and I worry less and ride more.

Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 8:02 Quote
Small Update - I added a OneUp Components Bashguard and pedals, also ditched the OnOff stem & bars for a RaceFace Affect Stem (35MM) and 780MM RaceFace Next Carbon bars. I also applied a complete InvisiFrame kit for some protection. Next is an AbsoluteBlack Oval.

photo

photo

photo

Work has gotten in the way, so I haven't ridden much in the last 2 weeks, but headed out tomorrow for a good ride, I still need to figure out what that "Thunk" noise is coming from the rear end. I tried letting all the air out of the shock slowly and airing back up. Going to pull the dropper tonight and have a look at it. I'll let you know what I find.

Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 8:22 Quote
Jeeper1704 wrote:
Small Update - I added a OneUp Components Bashguard and pedals, also ditched the OnOff stem & bars for a RaceFace Affect Stem (35MM) and 780MM RaceFace Next Carbon bars. I also applied a complete InvisiFrame kit for some protection. Next is an AbsoluteBlack Oval.

Work has gotten in the way, so I haven't ridden much in the last 2 weeks, but headed out tomorrow for a good ride, I still need to figure out what that "Thunk" noise is coming from the rear end. I tried letting all the air out of the shock slowly and airing back up. Going to pull the dropper tonight and have a look at it. I'll let you know what I find.

Sweet build ! I did not know oneup had blue pedals , gotta get me some !!

Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 17:54 Quote
johnd2 wrote:
Jeeper1704 wrote:

Yep, Color is a spot-on match to the dials on the Fox fork/shock.

Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 21:09 Quote
Jeeper1704 wrote:
johnd2 wrote:
Jeeper1704 wrote:

Yep, Color is a spot-on match to the dials on the Fox fork/shock.

Cool , that's what I'm looking for. thanks for the heads up.

Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 19:35 Quote
Had mine for a month. Blisteringly fast.
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 18:20 Quote
ChiliMcD wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo

damn ! that's tight Salute

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 22:24 Quote
johnd2 wrote:
ChiliMcD wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo

damn ! that's tight Salute

Those crankarms, sweet....Is that a SQLabs saddle?

Posted: Nov 13, 2018 at 15:17 Quote
Yes, SQ 611 ergowave

Posted: Nov 16, 2018 at 17:30 Quote
Jeeper1704 wrote:

Did you ever solve your thunk issue? Is it the chain hitting the stay? Mine does this, and I need to add a softer chain stay guard to muffle the sound.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 1.480671
Mobile Version of Website