I am new to this forum.
Huge kingdom fanboy.
So here is my new bike.

photo

There you go dude. Nice ride tup

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 12:21 Quote
Thanks for ur help.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 14:00 Quote
That is some impressive art you have done sir!! And every time I see those saddles all I can think of is Gonzo.
photo

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 14:35 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
That is some impressive art you have done sir!! And every time I see those saddles all I can think of is Gonzo.
photo

I hope they are comfortable, because they have a face only a mother could love!? Lol

On the matter of saddles, the new Ergon SM Pro is very very comfortable...and looks great too!?

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 21:57 Quote
U are right about the saddle.
It was the most fiting saddle colourways.
But luckily it is extremely comfortable.
A red stem and a ti handlebar are on the way and then it's totally finish.

Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 23:45 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
New custom X3...I rode my previous X2 for over 2.5k miles and absolutely loved it, but the benefits of a 29, made me swap for this one...has a few custom details but mainly a bit slacker HA of 64.5, and A2C adjusted to the 150 Lyrik. From the few rides I’ve had already, it’s clearly faster, more planted and stable without losing the agility the 650B had. Originally I was waiting for black forks but delay after delay (and more) made me go red...which I quite like now! And these forks are incredible to be fair! The ability to use a 213 dropper is awesome and as usual the KINGDOM customer service is the best you can get.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Looks good. How tall are you? I'm 6ft1/33 inseam looking at the large X3

Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 23:46 Quote
I'm also a tad nervous due to lack of professional reviews etc

Posted: Jun 8, 2021 at 1:05 Quote
sacalobra wrote:
I'm also a tad nervous due to lack of professional reviews etc

The bike and the customer service you get from Kingdom are awesome. It’s a very capable HT.
There is an enduro-Mtb review of the older Vendetta (which these are based and improved upon). I’ve had the 27.5 X2 previously for a couple of years before going for the X3 (mine is custom for 150 forks) which made it even smoother on 29 but still very playful.
I’m just under 6ft. It depends how you want the bike to feel I guess and bar/stem combo but L would fit you I’m sure. If you want to pop over to Sheffield, you can sit on mine.

Posted: Sep 9, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
Absolutely over the moon with my new bike build! I built my parts across to a Vendetta XFS with coil front and rear. She turned out to be pretty hefty, but the ride is just sublime.

Absolutely over the moon with my new bike build I built my parts across to a Kingdom Vendetta XFS with coil suspension front and rear. She turned out to be pretty hefty but the ride is just sublime.

Absolutely over the moon with my new bike build I built my parts across to a Kingdom Vendetta XFS with coil suspension front and rear. She turned out to be pretty hefty but the ride is just sublime.

Posted: Sep 10, 2021 at 0:01 Quote
stevenmorrow wrote:
Absolutely over the moon with my new bike build! I built my parts across to a Vendetta XFS with coil front and rear. She turned out to be pretty hefty, but the ride is just sublime.

Looks great! Enjoy the beast…

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 5:37 Quote
Shameless plug but if anyone fancies completing their Kingdom with some Sparta ti bars, I'm selling some on the buy sell section.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 10:22 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:

Looks great! Enjoy the beast…

Cheers, thank you!

Posted: Feb 6, 2022 at 9:30 Quote
Anyone ordered the new Vendetta 22?

It looks....damn!!

Posted: Feb 9, 2022 at 11:46 Quote
jaycey wrote:
Anyone ordered the new Vendetta 22?

It looks....damn!!

No, but im still very much enjoying the X3...change a couple of things along the way and it is still so much fun and perfect for the winter months.

photo

Posted: Feb 9, 2022 at 11:48 Quote
Shameless plug but if anyone fancies a stunning XFS (just look at the posts above) in size L, i'm selling one for a real bargain on the BuySell section. Some of the parts like forks, wheel and dropper are as new (20 miles if that) Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.028024
Mobile Version of Website