| Next Page
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
A short break in the winter hell....

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
That looks stunning!

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
That looks stunning!

A short ride really, out of Stirling. Great wee loop!

Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 23:25 Quote
Couldn’t resist the lure of the big wheels so asked the fine people to do me a custom frame. It feels great and fits me spot on. As always, a great outcome and experience with KINGDOM.

Posted: Feb 3, 2020 at 0:07 Quote
Stunning...It just looks Fast. Congratz on the new ride.

Posted: Feb 3, 2020 at 0:53 Quote
Dayyyyuuuuummmmmmm!! Lovely stuff.

Posted: Feb 3, 2020 at 2:54 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
Stunning...It just looks Fast. Congratz on the new ride.

thanks...yes, it surely does feel faster...like "ok, I have to pay attention"...lol

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
After a few miles over a few different type of trails, both techy climbs and descents, tight switchbacks, a few drops, etc etc...I’m totally converted to the 29er...just makes everything easier in various aspects and I didn’t feel much loss (if any) of playfulness...gets very fast and for long free-rides, I felt it’s a bit easier on my body as well! Loved it! This bike is very well balanced and fits right!
Bad points...obviously I’m sure it’s heavier than my previous HexLS...and the quick acceleration is tougher obviously...but the positives outweigh the negatives by a lot! Only upgrade I will do is the new Ergon SM Pro saddle and transfer the Fabric to the HT!

If anyone is interested in a Hex, there is a sale frame in the website atm!

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 11:56 Quote
Whats the dimensions on the Magic Mary?

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 12:15 Quote
stoo61 wrote:

Just 2.35...but these Sixth Element wheels open the tyre a bit...although the rims I have on my HT are even wider and make them look even fatter! I’ve always been a fan of the Magic Mary in the front but have been thinking about the Michelin Wild Enduro’s next...they are even wider and make any bike look really aggressive.

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 12:35 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
stoo61 wrote:

Just 2.35...but these Sixth Element wheels open the tyre a bit...although the rims I have on my HT are even wider and make them look even fatter! I’ve always been a fan of the Magic Mary in the front but have been thinking about the Michelin Wild Enduro’s next...they are even wider and make any bike look really aggressive.

Yeah might go for Magic Mary on the front, not convinced by the MSC Grippers. Had MM's on my last 26" bike and loved em, seemed to wear real fast as a bike park tyre but I no longer live near a bike park.

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 13:20 Quote
For me, it’s a must! Tried Minion DHF before but always went back...however the Wild Enduro GumX for the front in 2.4 look amazing and some reviews (and mates) say the grip is even better!? But you never wrong with a Mary!

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 14:37 Quote
+1 for the wild enduros. Best tyres I've ever tried, can be a bit draggy for the pedal up but 100% worth it. Never had confidence like it!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009268
Mobile Version of Website