Heading to Phoenix, where should I ride?

PB Forum :: USA - West
Heading to Phoenix, where should I ride?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 11, 2017 at 15:00 Quote
Was thinking South Mountain out side of Phoenix... Any other recommendations? How about a good place to rent an enduro rig?
Thanks

Posted: Feb 11, 2017 at 16:22 Quote
When I see you asking about renting an endure rig I am not sure if you are going to like riding in Phoenix. The riding is great fun but far more XC with very fast flowing trail that are well suited for a hard tail 29er. That said we found some black trails in white tanks that were a little more challenging. They would be blue at the most in Colorado. I love riding in the phoenix area as it challenges you fitness level riding skills not so much.

Posted: Apr 12, 2017 at 13:49 Quote
bikes4kids wrote:
When I see you asking about renting an endure rig I am not sure if you are going to like riding in Phoenix. The riding is great fun but far more XC with very fast flowing trail that are well suited for a hard tail 29er. That said we found some black trails in white tanks that were a little more challenging. They would be blue at the most in Colorado. I love riding in the phoenix area as it challenges you fitness level riding skills not so much.
No offense man but you haven't ridden enough of south mountain if you think it is all hardtail 29" trails. Geronimo and national are great trails along with holbert if you are feeling brave. Even Bernard Kerr has came to south mountain to shuttle geronimo for Pivots edits. Let me know if you want me to show you around!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011424
Mobile Version of Website