HARO BIKES

PB Forum :: Beginners
HARO BIKES
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 21, 2017 at 21:47 Quote
Hi am Intereted in finding out if anyone has purchased the new haro shifts , ever since the first time I've seen the ad here on pinkbike I have been fascinated with Haro , their bikes seem amazing for the value , they seem to use decent components on the bikes and cost a lot less than the big bike companies , I myself at the moment can't afford a new bike , but HARO should be looked at by anyone Looking at getting in to the sport of mountain biking and want a sweet bike to begin with .

The beauty of these bikes are the price , WHY BY USED WHEN YOU CAN BY NEW !! Great tag line for haro but it's true , why settle for a used bike whe. You can buy a shift R7 for less than $2000 , sounds good to me !!! Sign me up !!! Honestly thou I wish I could afford on of these bikes myself , I would review the thing on YouTube because there isn't much out there on these bikes which honestly is sad because everyone should be taking notice to what haro is doing .

I hope you are reading this and decide to take a look at HARO bikes because these guys should be selling tonnes of bike because they are that sweet of a deal !!!!

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 11:33 Quote
This is the strangest advertisement I've ever seen.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 12:17 Quote
Interesting post man. Out of curiosity I did some research on the Haro Shift. For roughly the same price you could get a Giant Stance 2 or a Kona Precept. Both of which have a better spec, and are respectable bikes within the same travel category. Not sure if any of this helps with what your looking for / talking about. Plus you could always get a better used bike for around the same cost a Haro.

Monster221 wrote:
Hi am Intereted in finding out if anyone has purchased the new haro shifts , ever since the first time I've seen the ad here on pinkbike I have been fascinated with Haro , their bikes seem amazing for the value , they seem to use decent components on the bikes and cost a lot less than the big bike companies , I myself at the moment can't afford a new bike , but HARO should be looked at by anyone Looking at getting in to the sport of mountain biking and want a sweet bike to begin with .

The beauty of these bikes are the price , WHY BY USED WHEN YOU CAN BY NEW !! Great tag line for haro but it's true , why settle for a used bike whe. You can buy a shift R7 for less than $2000 , sounds good to me !!! Sign me up !!! Honestly thou I wish I could afford on of these bikes myself , I would review the thing on YouTube because there isn't much out there on these bikes which honestly is sad because everyone should be taking notice to what haro is doing .

I hope you are reading this and decide to take a look at HARO bikes because these guys should be selling tonnes of bike because they are that sweet of a deal !!!!

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 19:53 Quote
This is not a ad , I don't own a haro , I'm just trying to let people know about them .

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 20:35 Quote
I'm just hoping a few people who have bought Haro shift bikes will let us all know how they stand up , I'm always one to like the under dog brands

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 23, 2017 at 4:20 Quote
Wouldn't call them an underdog. There are just better options for the same price.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 8:51 Quote
Strangest add ever

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008935
Mobile Version of Website