Mud season in New England

PB Forum :: USA - East
Mud season in New England
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2017 at 4:53 Quote
as we approach another sunny day in Boston with temps in the 60s I'm really itching to get out on my bike. Has anyone ridden the trails in the Boston area lately? I don't want to be selfish and rut everything up just so I can get one muddy day of riding in February, but it's just too nice out to not be outside enjoying it.

Posted: Feb 26, 2017 at 9:32 Quote
I hear ya. Its a bit muddy down here too in lower Ct. I am dying to ride but done want to destroy the places. Some that have higher ground are okay. I hope you find some good trails to ride.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 26, 2017 at 18:09 Quote
Brhoads1 wrote:
as we approach another sunny day in Boston with temps in the 60s I'm really itching to get out on my bike. Has anyone ridden the trails in the Boston area lately? I don't want to be selfish and rut everything up just so I can get one muddy day of riding in February, but it's just too nice out to not be outside enjoying it.

North shore is in good shape.

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 10:35 Quote
hartmd25 wrote:
Brhoads1 wrote:

anywhere specific? i was thinking places like G-spot and Lynn woods would probably be in better shape because they're mostly rocky. I tried willowdale the other day and it was a sloppy mess.

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 10:43 Quote
Brhoads1 wrote:
hartmd25 wrote:
Brhoads1 wrote:

anywhere specific? i was thinking places like G-spot and Lynn woods would probably be in better shape because they're mostly rocky. I tried willowdale the other day and it was a sloppy mess.

Stick to the rocks.

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 12:02 Quote
hartmd25 wrote:
Brhoads1 wrote:
hartmd25 wrote:

Stick to the rocks.

thats what i figured, thanks for the help, see you on the trails!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008565
Mobile Version of Website