Help me choose my next car! (UK)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Help me choose my next car! (UK)
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 11, 2017 at 9:04 Quote
The lease has come to an end on my company car and my boss is chasing me to let him know what car I want next!

I have the choice of about 99% of the cars you see on the road in the UK. I'm even allowed second hand.

I'm terrible at this sort of thing and I don't even know what type of car I want.

I'm obviously a keen cyclist and a car which can transport bikes easily is essential. I'm also into motorbikes and would love a van so I could take my bike to track days easier. I do about 20k miles a year and about 85% of that is motorways.

I also drive toll roads which charge double for vans...

I want a car which tells my boss I'm a motivated young employee but that also fits in with my lifestyle. He keeps telling me I should just get a mercedes because he loves his but I don't think it's very me.

Thanks for any suggestions!!!

Posted: Mar 11, 2017 at 15:09 Quote
When I use the Seven Bridge in my Vito duel liner I get charged the same as a car.

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 6:54 Quote
dhp2 wrote:
I'm obviously a keen cyclist and a car which can transport bikes easily is essential. I'm also into motorbikes and would love a van so I could take my bike to track days easier. I do about 20k miles a year and about 85% of that is motorways.

I want a car which tells my boss I'm a motivated young employee but that also fits in with my lifestyle. He keeps telling me I should just get a mercedes because he loves his but I don't think it's very me.
Mercedes Van?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034224
Mobile Version of Website