Planet X ?

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 15, 2017 at 6:38 Quote
Has anyone got experience buying from Planet X ? I'm looking at some wheels that seem good value but I have no clue if El Guapo hubs are any good.
They come as stock on On one bikes.
There are some not so good reviews of Planet X on the web that are recent.
Thanks.

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 9:03 Quote
Bought from them a number of times, nothing big. They have always delivery on time if not before and things have always been of a decent quality for the price paid.

Hope this helps

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 13:25 Quote
[Quote="ppppenguin"]Bought from them a number of times, nothing big. They have always delivery on time if not before and things have always been of a decent quality for the price paid.

Hope this helps
Thanks for replying, I may go for it.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 16:26 Quote
Hi. Try BIKESTACJA on eBay really very good, a polish company but I rate them very highly. Bought two wheelsets from them in past 2 years, top quality , really good deals , very well packed, tracked delivery. They sell a lot of DT SWISS wheelsets , custom build wheelsets, forks and loads more. Really worth a look.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 6:25 Quote
@mb49 Thanks for that, I'll have a look.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 6:31 Quote
I have El-Guapo hubs and WTB Kom rims on my On One Codiene - no problem at all strong wheels and easy to service yourself.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 9:36 Quote
Thanks Ben, the WTB rims with El Guapo hubs they have on offer are only £200, these days that seems like a good deal.

Posted: May 6, 2017 at 2:53 Quote
I've ordered wheel sets for two bikes, price dropped even more and I couldn't resist.
One set with WTB i40 rims is cheaper built up on El guapo boost hubs than just the rims from anywhere else.

Posted: May 9, 2017 at 2:21 Quote
They've come in only 4 days and are excellent, well pleased

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017919
Mobile Version of Website