Help me get a bike i want

PB Forum :: Downhill
Help me get a bike i want
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 15, 2017 at 13:54 Quote
so i want a bike. kickstarter and gofundme are a no go for croatia. dunno if mods will allow this but here goes - paypal.me/MKindler

i'm asking for donations from wealthy dentists and the like for a transition tr250.

i need 2300-2400$ for the bike and a cheeseburger to celebrate.

if you're in the money, help me out.

Posted: Mar 15, 2017 at 16:17 Quote
Well, this seems easy enough.
I could definitely use a new bike too. Maybe around 3000€. Not asking for much.
And while we´re at it, a nice trip to whistler would be great, too. Again, nothing special. Maybe 2500€?

Btw, i visit my dentist regularly, so i´m definitely much more deserving of your contributions than that other guy, since i support the dentist community!

K thx bye!

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 1:16 Quote
if i could i'd have gotten a freaking job already, where i am now i'm jobless for at least until next month and this thing could sell anytime and then i'm sol cause there ain't no 26" rides anymore. + i'd have to get a loan, my first paycheck wouldn't be more than 360$

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 4:46 Quote
Life sucks, deal with it.

Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 5:10 Quote
Wow...this is a new one.

Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 11:30 Quote
Doesn't sound like you want it bad enough. There is always paying work available if you are willing. Sex work for instance. Have you tried selling your body on the street. You might be surprised how quickly you could afford that bike. Or maybe sell some organs, you don't need both of those kidneys.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.004908
Mobile Version of Website