March/April 2017 - Where to ride in Bend w/o being a deek?

PB Forum :: USA - West
March/April 2017 - Where to ride in Bend w/o being a deek?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 14:42 Quote
In Bend area March 28- April 1 - Rides on the East Side OK?

FL
Posted: Mar 22, 2017 at 9:38 Quote
endlessblockades wrote:
In Bend area March 28- April 1 - Rides on the East Side OK?

Ahoy there out of towner! Have a look at the Horse Ridge Area just outside of Bend on highway 20!

Posted: Mar 29, 2017 at 16:08 Quote
Everything East is running great.

Horse Butte is good rolling terrain.
Horse Ridge is small but some vert and rocky tech.
Maston fun rolling.
Cline Butte has 2 fun short but very tech and very steep (trail 2 is basicly DH bikes only)

Check out https://bendtrails.org/ for maps and constant trail updates.

FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 12:52 Quote
xaos wrote:
Everything East is running great.

Horse Butte is good rolling terrain.
Horse Ridge is small but some vert and rocky tech.
Maston fun rolling.
Cline Butte has 2 fun short but very tech and very steep (trail 2 is basicly DH bikes only)

Check out https://bendtrails.org/ for maps and constant trail updates.

Thanks man, great advice and great riding - gonna stay longer - dirt is heroic!

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 9:06 Quote
Yeah its pretty amazing right now. The summer gets pretty dry and dusty, side seasons are what its all about! I just did a ride out west in lower Phils complex. Couple puddles but they are far and few between. Everything up to mid Voodoo (lower phils, lower COD, Bens, Kens, KGB etc) elevation wise is running pretty sweet. All hero dirt plenty dry to not tear them up.
Enjoy doesnt get much better for the lower stuff and out east.

FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 22:10 Quote
xaos wrote:
Yeah its pretty amazing right now. The summer gets pretty dry and dusty, side seasons are what its all about! I just did a ride out west in lower Phils complex. Couple puddles but they are far and few between. Everything up to mid Voodoo (lower phils, lower COD, Bens, Kens, KGB etc) elevation wise is running pretty sweet. All hero dirt plenty dry to not tear them up.

Word! Hitting as much of the lowers as possible tomorrow - The weather today was brilliant

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 6:38 Quote
xaos wrote:
Just reading your intel into Bend! You are just the type of guy I am looking for. My GF and I are on a road trip in July and will stop in bend for three days. Any suggestions for camping (tent trailer) and must-ride trails (rolling, fast, low tech for her, high fun for me).
Thanks for any info you want to share!

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 6:41 Quote
... or camp / bike / hike spots in Oregon in general! Going from Alberta to Portland, down the coast, into Bend, wander around, Sun Valley... have two weeks to explore.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008275
Mobile Version of Website