2016 stunt jumper comp upgrades

PB Forum :: Specialized
2016 stunt jumper comp upgrades
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 16:28 Quote
I recently purchased a 2016 stunt jumper comp love the bike but was wondering what everyone has been doing or upgrading to the bike.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 18:40 Quote
Really depends on how you ride. The bike is begging for a fork upgrade, but only if you are more aggressive on the downs, a shock upgrade to the new Ohlins Stumpy shock or a Monarch Plus would be sweet too. No matter what your skill a good wheelset will do wonders! Carbon hoops around 30mm internal width on high engagement hubs will make the bike much more playful. I'd also say be careful throwing too much money at it. How long do you keep your bikes? If you keep them for 5+ years, yea upgrade the heck out of it. If you refresh every few years..it might make more sense to keep the mods to a minimum and but a high build next go around.

You'll never run out of ways to spend $$ on your bike Smile

Posted: Mar 22, 2017 at 21:56 Quote
I've had my 2016 stumpy fsr comp for 2 years now. Only started putting some upgrades on as parts are wearing out. I wrecked the custom fox float just under 6 months ago doing a drop off to flat . Needed a replacement while It was away getting fixed so got a new monarch Debon air. Found it far better. I've recently went 1x on front with narrow wide 32t ring and hope chain guide. That's all until something else drops off : 0

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023596
Mobile Version of Website