The New Furious

PB Forum :: Commencal
The New Furious
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 6:53 Quote
Anyone have some pictures of the 2019 Furious Race in blue, I'm thinking of ordering one and I was wondering if the anodized blue would look good on with that two tone blue frame. Reason for doing this, is that I'm going to be building up some wheels for this one and just keep or sell the Ethirteens.

Thanks

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 17:44 Quote
Thinking about picking up a new Furious, though not sure whether to go with a L or XL.

I’m 6’2” (188cm) with 34” inseam and 0 ape index.
Currently riding an XL Knolly Delirium with 488mm reach.
It’s a good fit for going Mach chicken (which I like to do), but maybe a touch long for whips. I really like freeride and jump lines, but I also love to ride fast AF and rail berms.

The Furious reaches are 485 (XL) and 455 (L), though I’m right between sizes as per Commencal.

The 455 reach on the large just seems really short, so I’m leaning towards the XL furious, but worried it will feel even bigger than my Delirium.

So should I go with the XL or L?
TIA

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 17:59 Quote
brownstone wrote:
Anyone have some pictures of the 2019 Furious Race in blue, I'm thinking of ordering one and I was wondering if the anodized blue would look good on with that two tone blue frame. Reason for doing this, is that I'm going to be building up some wheels for this one and just keep or sell the Ethirteens.

Thanks

go ahead and wait a few weeks, the new furious drops in a few days, looks way better and rides better

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 4:09 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
go ahead and wait a few weeks, the new furious drops in a few days, looks way better and rides better

New furious? The 2020 model is already up on their site (Canadian site at least).
Which new model are you referring to? Any details?

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 7:07 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
Bluewater87 wrote:

New furious? The 2020 model is already up on their site (Canadian site at least).

Instagram! there's a trailer of the new bike

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 8:41 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
Cricri68 wrote:
Bluewater87 wrote:

Instagram! there's a trailer of the new bike

Nice, thanks.
Also found this:

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
Just dropped in the homepage news

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 15:58 Quote
Their Furious lineup for 2020 seems like it'll confuse a few people. They have 2020 bikes using the old frame that were released with the initial lineup a few months ago, but now have new frames and builds with the same names.

Could get messy, especially considering the huge geomtery difference between the frames

Confusion aside though, the new frame looks gorgeous. The weird curved seattube always looked a bit off. New goal for the future: get good enough to justify buying one

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 10:17 Quote
Availability has changed from December to January on all the new furious’.
Anyone know the cause of the delay?

Also, even though the bikes have gotten significantly bigger, the sizing remains the same...

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010060
Mobile Version of Website