Post your full bike build specs( DETAILED )

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your full bike build specs( DETAILED )
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 19:20 Quote
If there is already a thread for this please direct me but I started a week ago with not a bit of bike knowledge. The most helpful things i saw was the bike of the day posts with all the references of parts used. I would like to see if anyone wanted to post there full bike build and or wanted to correct anything I have got wrong on my bike before i build it.

Frame: Two6player long
Fork: manitou circus expert 1 1/8 to 1 1/2 black
Rims: sunringle inferno 31 26" 32 hole
Hubs: rear dartmoor reel pro in petrol. Rear dartmoor revolt in petrol
Stem: dartmoor fury black 25.4
Bars: Dartmoor swing hi 25.4
Rear brake: hope tech 3 x2 ( purple )
Headset: dartmoor flash
Nipples: Sapim polyax 12mm
Chain: octane one single speed black 100link
Tires: kenda smallblock eight 26. 2.35
Cranks: HELP!
BB: HELP! 73mm euro
Fork spacers: 30mm

Few questions,

I have obviously build most of the bike pretty cheap.. I'm 210 pounds and am worried I'm going to break things. Any recommendations on things I should change? Also any decent cranks with BB under $200? Also please correct any of my errors and I'll edit

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 12:08 Quote
You can run BMX or MTB style cranks with a Euro BB.. 73mm is the width of the BB..

Getting there under 200$ with a BB is going to be tough however..

I have Profiles on my DJs, one with a profile euro BB, both with 19mm spindle.. you can get 24mm BMX spindles also..

MTB cranks are good too, I'm running Shimano Saints (820) on my DH bike (euro BB) and they have a hollow 24mm spindle..

There's lots of options, used parts can get you good parts cheaper too, if you're ok with used, ive gotten a number of good deals on used parts, the profiles on the euro BB DJ for instance, used, paid half of new.. (just beware of sellers)

Hope that helps

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008130
Mobile Version of Website