2017 Fox Factory vs. Performance Elite

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
2017 Fox Factory vs. Performance Elite
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 8:28 Quote
Can anyone clarify the differences between the Fox Factory lineup and the Fox Performance Elite? From what I can find it appears the only difference is the Kashima coating? The Fox website has no information on the Performance Elite lineup. Any further clarity would be appreciated!

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 14:40 Quote
I believe it's just the stanchion coating. I have a 2017 factory 36 and a 2017 elite 36 and as far as I can tell the internals on the damper and air spring side are identical. The external adjustments are also the same. I have 2 orange volume tokens in each one and the same air pressure and they feel about the same. For some reason the elite feels just slightly stiffer but its still brand new so time will tell.

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 7:25 Quote
They are the same in the Trail / AM departments (34 & 36). However, Fox 40 DH forks have significant differences between Factory and Performance Elite. They have different damper technologies and different external adjustment options, both favoring the Factory series. They are by far two different forks.
I have no insight regarding Fox shocks.

Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 21:45 Quote
Also there are differences in shocks i guess. The x2 facfory has a hsc and hsr adjustments and performace elite has not.

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 8:51 Quote
fnk wrote:
Also there are differences in shocks i guess. The x2 facfory has a hsc and hsr adjustments and performace elite has not.

I have the elite x2 float and i also have hsc and hsr adjustments from ehat i know the only difference between all kashima and elite models is that the kashima have a bit less friction ehich means that they will run a timy bit smoother and faster but that bsrely does a difference compared to the elite

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009235
Mobile Version of Website