finished

• Next Page
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 7:21 Quote
got my new headset, and everything else so im good in that sense but it turns out my headset wasnt the only problem:

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=22150&pagenum=1#commentid349018

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 7:59 Quote
ok so to recap: i had some problems with my headset and when i got the new one it was still all wack which led me to realize i had actally bent my steer tube.... yeah fuuuuuuuuck

im trying to get riding asap but i dont have quite enough money for a new fork and its going to take at least a couple weeks if i send it into marzocchi. il get back to you again as soon as i know but to be completely honest im not all that optimistic about it.

i only have limited footage to play with so if you want to put the game on hold or call it off completely is up to you

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 20:55 Quote
il take another letter, you should be able to set this up in your garage. barspin off of a 2 foot drop.

crappy trick i know but i only have old footage to play with and i havnt even ordered a new fork yet

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa2/YaSsIn_G/?action=view&current=barspin3_0001.flv

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
i can ride! im already bleeding, two hundred dollars in debt, and never been more stoked

you get the barspin yet?

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
no, sorry i was going to wait til u knew when u would be able to ride again, ill get on that barspin.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
il just give it to you free, anyone that can flatland barspin can do it on a drop.

so your set

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
haha k sweet. so im pretty sure ill be able to get some djing into this now since the weathers better, and ill have my set posted tomorrow. depends on if i want to ride to a place with djs or just be lazy and do another street thing haha.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
awesome, anything is good with me

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
haha sorry man, i just realised im a lazy ass and dont wanna play anymore haha, YOU WIN! Big Grin lol sorry.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017909
Mobile Version of Website