Best dj bikes under$500

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Best dj bikes under$500
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 23, 2017 at 20:32 Quote
Hey I was wondering what the best dj bikes were under $500, and will this budget get me a quality bike?

Posted: May 16, 2017 at 12:45 Quote
My ironhorse porter pro $300 plus $200 in component upgrades

Posted: May 16, 2017 at 13:43 Quote
If you want new I don't think you can find something to great. However if you're buying used you could get some decent bikes. Some of the ones if browsed that look good are the Narco Ryde, Transition Bank, P.26, a few NS bikes, an older voltage, or a Octane One Zircus. Those are just some of the bikes I saw in buy and sell under or around 500. You can get a pretty decent used bike for 500 I think that would be your best option.

Posted: May 18, 2017 at 10:29 Quote
Ajarm19 wrote:
If you want new I don't think you can find something to great. However if you're buying used you could get some decent bikes. Some of the ones if browsed that look good are the Narco Ryde, Transition Bank, P.26, a few NS bikes, an older voltage, or a Octane One Zircus. Those are just some of the bikes I saw in buy and sell under or around 500. You can get a pretty decent used bike for 500 I think that would be your best option.

Thanks!

Posted: May 18, 2017 at 10:45 Quote
Bkluver1788 wrote:
Ajarm19 wrote:

Thanks!

No problem, I'm sure there are a lot more options out there for bikes under 500, so if the ones u see don't interest u don't loose hope, it took me like 3 months to find the bike that checked all my boxes and it got pretty frustrating but it's out there somewhere!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008376
Mobile Version of Website