Front fork/dj bike advice.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Front fork/dj bike advice.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 24, 2017 at 20:13 Quote
Hey guys, bought this bike from a friend a while back. Just now getting the inch to try dirt jumping. I want to toss on a decent fork set up and help my comparability. I have a dirt bile background and im really used to suspension. DH was a super easy transition minus jumping (no throttle). So any advice would be sweet.

Im not sure how to upload pics on my phone but there is a pic of my bike in my profile.

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 10:24 Quote
Manitou Circus Expert. . Doo eet..

You "may" need a different front wheel/hub as the Expert is a 20mm axle..

Best bang for the buck..

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 15:39 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
Manitou Circus Expert. . Doo eet..

You "may" need a different front wheel/hub as the Expert is a 20mm axle..

Best bang for the buck..

Thanks man. My two buddies just built their bikes and i found out today they both went Circus as well. Appreciate it

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 18:31 Quote
njrider wrote:
Hey guys, bought this bike from a friend a while back. Just now getting the inch to try dirt jumping. I want to toss on a decent fork set up and help my comparability. I have a dirt bile background and im really used to suspension. DH was a super easy transition minus jumping (no throttle). So any advice would be sweet.

Im not sure how to upload pics on my phone but there is a pic of my bike in my profile.

If you want to post a pic in a thread like this, you just right click on one of your photos and copy the URL location ("Copy Image Address") of the photo. Then when you're writing a post you click on the "photo" icon which is three to the right of the little globe (link icon). Paste the image URL in that pop up box.

Example:
photo

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009179
Mobile Version of Website