Going to the left when I jump

PB Forum :: Tutorials
Going to the left when I jump
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 1, 2017 at 17:02 Quote
Whenever I hit a jump on my friends dual sus, it's always perfect. If i hit it on my very agrresive hardtail, I notice I go to the left in the air and land wrong. I have no idea why. Help?thanks

Posted: May 20, 2017 at 3:27 Quote
It's probably because the bike is lighter and as you leave the lip you're pulling up on the bars with your hands throwing you off balance because you're pulling one side mkfd than the other. The best way to avoid this is try and manual with the lightest grip you can get because the most important part is shifting your weight and you should very rarely have to pull up on your handlebars.

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 13:44 Quote
Ajarm19 wrote:
It's probably because the bike is lighter and as you leave the lip you're pulling up on the bars with your hands throwing you off balance because you're pulling one side mkfd than the other. The best way to avoid this is try and manual with the lightest grip you can get because the most important part is shifting your weight and you should very rarely have to pull up on your handlebars.

so treat the lip as a drop?

i do this same issue and i think i'm pulling up too hard as i try and pop off the jump

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007885
Mobile Version of Website