Aggressive, short travel 29er options

PB Forum :: 29ers
Aggressive, short travel 29er options
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 24, 2017 at 8:28 Quote
TheFunkyMonkey wrote:
thisistopher wrote:
It's great albeit a little heavy. I just need to spend some time tuning the shock to suit me. I feel immediately accustomed to it - it feels like my old bike but a better fit.
My biggest concern with the Phantom is pedaling efficiency so any thoughts you can share in this regard would be most appreciated. The trails I ride 95% of the time are fast flow trails with short climbs and descents - I do have some boring flat ground to cover. And I'm a sit and grind it climber...
It seems to pedal well in comparison to any four bar design I have tried. This could be down to the Cane Creek shock though!

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 at 5:24 Quote
Bump.

Any updates please? I'm Looking to swap my HT to FS. So I can build my HT as a SS.

Thanks.

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:44 Quote
Personally I can't say enough good things about the Django. Pulled the trigger on one spring this year (built from frame up) and its nothing but fun. The review pinkbike had on it was spot on especially its ability to flat out climb! It just maintains greater speed everywhere and is a blast as a general trail bike. I quickly find its limits on the downs but that is more rider limited than anything. Only complaint I have is cable management inside the frame and very poor. Looking to re-do the cables this winter to stop the rattling inside the frame. Hindsight 20/20.

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 15:43 Quote
Have you consider the SC Tallboy ?
We here alot about The higthtower...
But im seriously in love with my tallboy.
I Come from a DH racing background...iv race DH with full on DH machines and on some hard-tail...
I do not need extra travel to have fun...all i need is a Good geo a Good suspension design and a tough frame. The tall boy is all i need! It make's me super happy Smile and im considering doing some enduro event's with it next year

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016182
Mobile Version of Website