newbie needs a bike ;-; help!!

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
newbie needs a bike ;-; help!!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 6, 2017 at 13:41 Quote
hello
can you guys help me get a new bike?
a have an beaten up btwin rockrider 340 and i want another bike(i want it hardtail)
i want to do few jumps on it like bunny hop 180 360, i want to do some wheelies, i want to ride it to school and a little dirt (don't forget about them disc brakes)
my budget is 600 dollars at the moment (i can squeze a little more but the max is 700)
i am 5'10" 176cm and 139lbs 63kgs
thankyou in advence

Posted: May 7, 2017 at 15:50 Quote
NathanielBriceag wrote:
hello
a have an beaten up btwin rockrider 340 and i want another bike(i want it hardtail)
i want to do few jumps on it like bunny hop 180 360, i want to do some wheelies, i want to ride it to school and a little dirt (don't forget about them disc brakes)
my budget is 600 dollars at the moment (i can squeze a little more but the max is 700)
thankyou in advence

Well, I would suggest a Norco Storm 7. This bike is made for what you want to do. The geometry is spot on and the quality of the bike is really good for the price (it ranges from $450 to $650). If I were you, I would either get the Storm 7.2 or 7.1 Based on your height and weight I would get a medium size. Message me if you have any more questions.

Here is a link for it:

http://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/cross-country/storm-7/

Posted: May 8, 2017 at 7:01 Quote
Enduro9 wrote:
NathanielBriceag wrote:
hello
thankyou in advence

Well, I would suggest a Norco Storm 7. This bike is made for what you want to do. The geometry is spot on and the quality of the bike is really good for the price (it ranges from $450 to $650). If I were you, I would either get the Storm 7.2 or 7.1 Based on your height and weight I would get a medium size. Message me if you have any more questions.

Here is a link for it:

omg thank you very much, that is a really nice bike i will buy that 7.2 because i love orange, and i will do some upgrades on it, i really apreciate the suggestion Wink

Posted: May 9, 2017 at 11:23 Quote
NathanielBriceag wrote:
Enduro9 wrote:
NathanielBriceag wrote:
hello
thankyou in advence

Here is a link for it:

omg thank you very much, that is a really nice bike i will buy that 7.2 because i love orange, and i will do some upgrades on it, i really apreciate the suggestion Wink

Happy I could help BTW where do you live? I live in Kansas.

Posted: May 10, 2017 at 5:47 Quote
Enduro9 wrote:
NathanielBriceag wrote:
Enduro9 wrote:

Here is a link for it:

Happy I could help BTW where do you live? I live in Kansas.
i live in Romania

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009586
Mobile Version of Website