Squamish / North Vancouver Rental Question

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Squamish / North Vancouver Rental Question
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: May 13, 2017 at 7:06 Quote
I'm heading to the area in August for vacation. Planning on riding Squamish for one day then driving down to North Van for 2 days of riding.

To keep it easy, is there a shop with locations in both Squamish and North Van ? It would be nice to just rent a bike from one company and keep it with me the entire time in my rental car.

Otherwise, I'd ride one day in Squamish, drop the bike off, drive south, pick another bike up, ride then drop it off.

If you guys have any ideas it'd be appreciated!

Thanks

O+ FL
Posted: May 15, 2017 at 15:52 Quote
I don't think there are any shops with locations in both places. I would probably rent a bike from Endless in North Van in your situation. They have the entire Rocky Mountain line-up, you'd probably want an Altitude or maybe a Slayer depending what you want to ride. You can do multi day rentals with them.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 17:26 Quote
gramboh wrote:
I don't think there are any shops with locations in both places. I would probably rent a bike from Endless in North Van in your situation. They have the entire Rocky Mountain line-up, you'd probably want an Altitude or maybe a Slayer depending what you want to ride. You can do multi day rentals with them.

I talked with Flying Spirit Rentals, and they're gonna help me out!

Pick up in Squamish, and drop off in North Van at another shop they are friends with.

Worked out well!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007690
Mobile Version of Website