lv38prod wrote:
Views: 120    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Just enjoyed my Altitude C90 up there in northern Thailand

AWESOME!

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 5:40 Quote
lv38prod wrote:
Views: 120    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Just enjoyed my Altitude C90 up there in northern Thailand

thats so f*cking sick aha, i wanna go to tailand now!

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 7:40 Quote
Great video! Can't wait for the snow here to melt so that I can get out and ride.

I am going to ride my C70 in some XC events this year, what are the narrowest tires that can effectively be mounted on the stock Flow MK3 wheelsets? 2.2?

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 1:14 Quote
SectionThirtyOne wrote:
Great video! Can't wait for the snow here to melt so that I can get out and ride.

I am going to ride my C70 in some XC events this year, what are the narrowest tires that can effectively be mounted on the stock Flow MK3 wheelsets? 2.2?

sounds about right, 2.25 might be better?

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 6:17 Quote
2018 RM Altitude C70
Here is my 2018 Medium C70 Altitude
19 170 Lyrik
8.5x2.5 Fox Float X2
Syncros Hixon IC bar/stem combo
E13 165mm trsr cranks
150 transfer but switching to 170 E13
onyx hubs
Trip 9, prototype tripx rims
Formula cura single piston f/r
shimano xt derailleur med cag
9-46 e13 trsr 11spd cassette
cushcore
SQlabs 60x saddle
ht t1 pedals or ht flats
sqlab grips

Anyone fitted a Ohlins shock on these bikes yet? Wondering what front and rear shock bushings/ bearings are needed? The inside diameter of the eyelet on the shock is smaller than fox.

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 7:16 Quote
How do you like the 170/160 combo? Does the bike ride much differently when out on the trail? I'm considering long shocking my C70 as well but worried it will suffer during non-park/non-gnarly riding.

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
SectionThirtyOne wrote:
How do you like the 170/160 combo? Does the bike ride much differently when out on the trail? I'm considering long shocking my C70 as well but worried it will suffer during non-park/non-gnarly riding.

I love it, it rides great! I also live in the middle of the country so not many park days. I ride a lot of everything with this bike and its also my race bike. It also allows me to run my suspension softer with more progression, I like to ride big jumps, drops, gaps ect.

Oz trails at Wyco

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 8:29 Quote
Awesome, that is a great photo.

Just trying to determine how much of a penalty on pedalling moving up 10mm/10mm on each end would have. Thanks!

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 4:43 Quote
Hi folks, I am the proud new owner of trifecta's 2018 Altitude C50! Smile

One weird problem I am having with the build is the bike will not shift into the largest sprocket (11spd Shimano 11-42 with RF Turbine 32t) . Guessing the hanger must be bent? Otherwise it shifts flawlessly in the other 10 sprockets. Reluctant to bend it unless I know for sure I am not missing something. Any advice? edit: frame is fine, it was the derailleur link.>

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 5:13 Quote
jkhendriks wrote:
Hi folks, I am the proud new owner of trifecta's 2018 Altitude C50! Smile

One weird problem I am having with the build is the bike will not shift into the largest sprocket (11spd Shimano 11-42 with RF Turbine 32t) . Guessing the hanger must be bent? Otherwise it shifts flawlessly in the other 10 sprockets. Reluctant to bend it unless I know for sure I am not missing something. Any advice?

B screw limit?

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 5:20 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
B screw limit?

B limit is set properly and the L limit screw is completely undone. The cable is completely pinched to the clamp bolt so the derailleur physically cannot move further.

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 6:05 Quote
jkhendriks wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
B screw limit?

B limit is set properly and the L limit screw is completely undone. The cable is completely pinched to the clamp bolt so the derailleur physically cannot move further.

defo a bent hanger mate, but worth double checking the cassete is fully on the freewheel with correct spacers. take it down to your lbs and ask if they can strighten the derailer, only takes 5 mins.

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 6:17 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
defo a bent hanger mate, but worth double checking the cassete is fully on the freewheel with correct spacers. take it down to your lbs and ask if they can strighten the derailer, only takes 5 mins.

Thanks, I didn't think to check the cassette. The wheelset is also second-hand so maybe the spacing has been messed with.

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 6:23 Quote
jkhendriks wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

Thanks, I didn't think to check the cassette. The wheelset is also second-hand so maybe the spacing has been messed with. If I have to bend the hanger back, hopefully it doesn't weaken it too much. It looks like a pretty robust hanger at least!

make sure you use a proper hanger alignement tool, its important you use it correctly as well.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.072496
Mobile Version of Website