2018 RM Altitude

PB Forum :: Rocky Mountain Bikes
2018 RM Altitude
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 15:57 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
So uhhhh,
Just finished last run of the day in les gets and looked down and my top shock bolt wasn’t there! Only had the black alloy female side holding it in! Think this might have something to do with me casing a river gap a few hours earlier, oh well. Anyone know where i can get a new one?

The bolt is a pretty standard counter sunk metric screw, you should be able to find it along with the washer at any hardware store.

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
TheDeadSailor wrote:
feathers54 wrote:
So uhhhh,
Just finished last run of the day in les gets and looked down and my top shock bolt wasn’t there! Only had the black alloy female side holding it in! Think this might have something to do with me casing a river gap a few hours earlier, oh well. Anyone know where i can get a new one?

The bolt is a pretty standard counter sunk metric screw, you should be able to find it along with the washer at any hardware store.

more complicated than that, the alloy female bolt acc snapped so needs whole new bolt, got the new bolt, found out the shock mount of frame was bent, new front triangle on the way!

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 5:16 Quote
on RM website it says it can take 26+ tires (26 x 3 ) Just wondering can you even buy these anywhere anymore? also should they fit directly on stock rim or would that have to be swapped too?

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 6:16 Quote
Danny-sherbank wrote:
on RM website it says it can take 26+ tires (26 x 3 ) Just wondering can you even buy these anywhere anymore? also should they fit directly on stock rim or would that have to be swapped too?

You can still buy 26+ : https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ca/en/wtb-ranger-tcs-light-fast-rolling-plus-tyre/rp-prod155193

And you would need a 26" wheel to mount a 26" tire...

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 4:39 Quote
Danny-sherbank wrote:
on RM website it says it can take 26+ tires (26 x 3 ) Just wondering can you even buy these anywhere anymore? also should they fit directly on stock rim or would that have to be swapped too?

at 3" wide that tire should probably go on a rim of width around 40mm

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 19:09 Quote
Hey y’all. Owner of 18 c50. Sorry in advance if this has been discussed. I’m curious if anyone is running a map Hazzard coil shock. If they are in which position in ride9. I Have read travel changes

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 19:58 Quote

selling my beloved altitude, new cranks and rear brake since this photo, its a large. if youre interested or know of someone interested let me know and ill breakdown the spec for yatup

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 0:47 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
selling my beloved altitude, new cranks and rear brake since this photo, its a large. if youre interested or know of someone interested let me know and ill breakdown the spec for yatup

what will the replacement be?!

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 7:57 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
selling my beloved altitude, new cranks and rear brake since this photo, its a large. if youre interested or know of someone interested let me know and ill breakdown the spec for yatup

what will the replacement be?!

has to be the new slayer surely? that thing looks rad

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 8:11 Quote
Also selling my A50, take a look on my profile if you’re interested!

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
honestly, I laughed when I saw the new slayer, butt ugly bike. just building up a custom steel bike tup

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009705
Mobile Version of Website