M16C with... 26" wheels

PB Forum :: Intense
M16C with... 26" wheels
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 20, 2017 at 19:13 Quote
Viable option?

I have a pair of ENVE M90 Ten 26" wheels that I'm considering getting the rear hub re-laced to a DH hub to work with the M16C. The reasoning behind this is that's hard enough trying to sell a 26" wheelset, so I thought to ask and see if anyone has experimented with their M16.

Posted: May 20, 2017 at 19:45 Quote
austenselk wrote:
Viable option?

I have a pair of ENVE M90 Ten 26" wheels that I'm considering getting the rear hub re-laced to a DH hub to work with the M16C. The reasoning behind this is that's hard enough trying to sell a 26" wheelset, so I thought to ask and see if anyone has experimented with their M16.
I converted my M16c to 26in a while back cause i'm a pretty small kid and 26 is just better for me. I don't know if I could help you with it though since I had someone else do it for meSmile I would defiantly recommend doing it though, I love mine.

Posted: May 20, 2017 at 20:12 Quote
Toll (German for cool) was it your local shop or friend? Are they on pinkbike and could I bother you for their contact information.

Posted: May 20, 2017 at 20:35 Quote
austenselk wrote:
Toll (German for cool) was it your local shop or friend? Are they on pinkbike and could I bother you for their contact information.
It was a guy at my local shop he unfortunately doesn't work there any more and I don't have his info. I'm sure theres other people on PB that have done it. Good luckSmile

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008305
Mobile Version of Website