Bleeding edge guide r problem

PB Forum :: SRAM
Bleeding edge guide r problem
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 27, 2017 at 19:27 Quote
I have the new sram guide r with the bleeding edge bleed port. So I ordered the bleeding edge hose and did it step by step. When I push the lever syringe to bleed the caliper it won't budge... it's like the lever and caliper are blocked. Any ideas or experience with the bleeding edge? It's very frustrating. I've bled brakes plenty of times and I've tried several times..

Posted: May 27, 2017 at 20:12 Quote
steveo54 wrote:
I have the new sram guide r with the bleeding edge bleed port. So I ordered the bleeding edge hose and did it step by step. When I push the lever syringe to bleed the caliper it won't budge... it's like the lever and caliper are blocked. Any ideas or experience with the bleeding edge? It's very frustrating. I've bled brakes plenty of times and I've tried several times..
You've rotated the teh tool counter clockwise to open the valve correct?

O+
Posted: May 27, 2017 at 20:42 Quote
Yea I opened the bleeding edge. I even removed the core to make sure it's letting fluid through. It feels like the lever won't allow the fluid to push through... I can't figure it out.

Posted: May 27, 2017 at 20:55 Quote
steveo54 wrote:
Yea I opened the bleeding edge. I even removed the core to make sure it's letting fluid through. It feels like the lever won't allow the fluid to push through... I can't figure it out.
Migt be a stuck master cylinder.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008834
Mobile Version of Website