Specialized crosstrail review

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized crosstrail review
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 30, 2017 at 17:18 Quote
We purchased a specialized crosstrail bike from the local specialized dealer. That specialized bike caused injuries. The specialized bike caused the injuries to my wife. The specialized bike caused my wife to be launched over the handle bars to the pavement. We would not want this to happen to anyone else. The jammed components were observed on the crosstrail bike and it was returned to the dealer and noted on a tag by the dealer.

After the injuries occurred, (caused by the specialized bike) some online research for jammed specialized crosstrail provided similar problems posted, by other owners about their crosstrail bikes.

Specialized has given us the run around which has cost us hundreds of dollars in out of pocket costs and they seem insensitive to our concerns about the bike issue and the actions of their unethical local specialized dealer. At one point specialized blocked my email about the safety concern and when I called, specialized hung up on me while I was still speaking (requesting information). Specialized has been mailed letters over the course of a year with regard to the concern. No one I attempted to contact at specialized ever expressed sympathy for my injured wife.

At this point, from our perspective we feel that specialized has burned us. We are completely dissatisfied with the specialized bike that has caused injuries to my wife and their specialized dealer who acted in a completely unethical manner. Additionally we incurred out of pocket costs inflicted on us to deal with the specialized response. We have not been on a bike since the day the specialized bike caused injuries to my wife! The company seemed to not care about us and at this point, given the circumstances, would not be considered for purchase of or to ride a specialized bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007953
Mobile Version of Website