V10 cc, m16c, or Pivot Phoenix?

PB Forum :: Downhill
V10 cc, m16c, or Pivot Phoenix?
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jun 5, 2017 at 16:18 Quote
I'm looking to get myself a new downhill bike. I want a downhill bike that gains speed super fast, without much pedaling, and a bike that is super stable on jumps. The 2012 trek session 9.9 I have requires too much pedaling on jump trails. Out of the v10 cc, m16c, pivot Phoenix, or works demo 8, can anyone tell me what fits what I'm looking for or if there's anything else someone can recommend? Thanks!!!

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 5:27 Quote
Did you consider upgrading your wheels or were they already high spec?

If you bought one of the three bikes mentioned which one did you land on?

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 13:26 Quote
Longest wheelbase with 29er wheels if you're only worried about rolling speed and stability.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 22:42 Quote
The pivot is at least 6 times nicer than the
Jalopys you mentioned.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 0:13 Quote
englertracing wrote:
The pivot is at least 6 times nicer than the
Jalopys you mentioned.
does it ride 6 times better though?!

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
GloryBoy00 wrote:
englertracing wrote:
The pivot is at least 6 times nicer than the
Jalopys you mentioned.
does it ride 6 times better though?!

Would have to assume 3.14159265 times better

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
englertracing wrote:
GloryBoy00 wrote:
englertracing wrote:
The pivot is at least 6 times nicer than the
Jalopys you mentioned.
does it ride 6 times better though?!

Would have to assume 3.14159265 times better

Haha

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017347
Mobile Version of Website