biking in creston

PB Forum :: Canada - West
biking in creston
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2017 at 14:35 Quote
I am going to be heading up to creston in august gor a wedding and trying to decide if i should head up a couple days early and take my bike up with me I have been finding it kinda of hard to finding info on trails up there. I am hoping some one out there can give some info on the trails up there?

FL
Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 0:25 Quote
Not exactly sure what Creston has, I dont think there is really any bike scene there, but not 100% sure, but totally would bring your bike as you can be riding in 45 min to 1 hour drive forsure in either Cranbrook or Kimberley, or a little farther you could be in Rossland in probably 1.5 hours and in probably 1.5 hours - 2.0 hours. Forsure good riding to be found, within a hour or 2, also heard from a fellow in Crawford Bay that they are starting to get getting some riding there, which is about a hour north up Kootenay Lake from Creston, never rode it yet, but I live in Kimberley and plan to do a trip over Grey Creek Pass this summer and check out what they have over in Crawford Bay, dont think they have much, but some new dirt always cool.

Posted: Aug 9, 2017 at 15:38 Quote
I just moved to Creston and would also like to know what riding is available nearby.I heard there are some trails on Arrow Mountain but haven't had a chance to explore because of the air quality.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008354
Mobile Version of Website